" but it hurts to much "

" try and not thinking about it "

" but it hurts to bad "

" what if i download a game on my phone "

" no thank you "

" how about a movie "

" I guess "

" okay what is your favorite "

" Barbie " I covered her in the blanket and I gave her my phone with my ear buds as she laid her head on my chest and watched the movie. Soon my phone fell into my lap I looked at her and she was asleep.

" she is gone "

" I i dont what happened we kinda just froze we're not good with hurt kids "

" she probably wished it was you guys comforting her. "

" your so good at that thank you "

" yeah " I held her and waited till we got there. Once we did I had to wake jellybean up. That broke my heart I gently shook her and she started to cry " it's okay "

" it hurts so bad "

" I know I'm sorry "

" where is mommy and daddy "

"there right outside of the car. "

" why haven't they talked to me am I in trouble I didn't mean to " she cried I kissed her head

" your not in trouble okay "

" mmk "

" mom and dad are here for you they arent good at comforting because it's hard to see your kid hurt I know it is hard and in that type of situations they freeze "

" okay "

" they don't mean to hurt you they are scared okay "

" mmk "

" I need you to get out so I can then I or dad can carry you "

" okay " she slowly got out and stood up I got out and she was gently crying but she was in pain it's understandable " mommy are you mad because I didn't mean to I really am sorry it wasn't supposed to happen "

" no jelly belly it's okay we're just not the best in that type of situation and jughead Does that everyday as job and it's natural to run to the rescue were sorry "

" thanks can daddy carry me "

" of course pumpkin come here " he picked her up and I had alex on a thing that straps him to my chest so he could sleep and it was a little big so I had a blanket to help him be warm and comfortable.

" I'll meet you inside guys I'm going to call betty "

" okay " I called her she answered all happy

" juggie bear what's going on "

" your happy "

" I had my medicine and I had a nice nap I feel good "

" so jellybean got hurt and we're at the hospital just a broken ankle I think but once we leave here I'll pick up food and we'll go to are house we might stop at the store "

" okay just make sure she is okay "

" I will I love you "

" I love you more "

" bye betts I'll see you soon "

" bye handsome I miss you "

" miss you to" I went back inside