Prologue

Yn always wanted to be a basketball player he always idolized Michael Jordan or Kobe or Lebron.His Dad would always bring him to the gym after school or in the weekends to work on his game.Until one day his Father got sick with a cancer to the liver.That would put Yns basketball dream to Halt.With the support of a special girl he met and the rest of his family His Mother and Sisters tried to help him get back to achieve his dream of becoming a nba player.

                                     Yn's POV
It's late at night I was on my way home from the gym after working out when I saw a beautiful girl I went to her and ask her I she's ok or if she needs I help.Hey are you ok what are you doing so late at night I said.oh hi there she replied I'm just waiting for my friend to come pick me up I just finished working out also.Oh that's nice my names is Yn by the way what's yours? I'm Jenna she said what no way as in the actress Jenna Ortega! I replied yup that's right she smiled.So what are you doing this late she ask me. Well i just finish preparing myself for tomorrow because I just got invited to a tryout for the Los Angeles lakers.What your a basketball player? No wonder you're so tall she said.So how long is your friend gonna come to pick you up I ask he should've been here by now he's not just my friend his name is Percy he's also my boyfriend but the past few months he was become a little bit distant she replied I just stayed quiet for a second if you don't mind I could take you home if your ok with that I ask her And she nodded in agreement.

                             TIMESKIP
Jenna's POV
We finally got to my house after a short drive here we are Yn said thanks Yn idk what would happen if you didn't show up.its my pleasure I'm willing to help such a beautiful girl like you he said and I just blushed and looked at him.Gosh he's so handsome I thought to myself I decided to give him my number so we could get know more each other and probably to see him again.Goodnight Yn thanks for giving me a lift ,text me or call me if you wanna hang out sometime when I'm free.I open my door to the house and greeted by my mom Jenna where have you been do you know what time it is it's passed midnight my mom ask sorry mom I just went to the gym to work out Percy was supposed to pick me up be he didn't show up instead Yn the guy I just met gave me a lift home so no need to worry about it.I know honey I just don't want something bad happen to you she said I know mom I know well I'm of to bed ive got a busy day tomorrow alright honey good night

Next day I was on my way to the airport to head to Romania to shoot more episodes for the show Wednesday I see my friend Emma and the others waiting hey guys I ask hi Jenna they replied i looked around to see where Percy was and to no avail I didn't see him so I ask Emma hey em have you seen Percy I haven't seen him since last night no I didn't last time I heard was he went to drop you off to the gym she said. I guess we'll wait a little bit more half an hour later I see Percy arrived I stared at him and demand question on where was he last night where you last night Percy I ask sorry Jenna I just went to a friends house he invited me to drink I completely forgot to pick you up he said. Are you serious Percy I waited for you for almost an hour luckily for me someone offered me arrive home I said he looked at me and said who was it. He went to the same gym as me he's name is Yn if it wasn't for him who knows what could've happened to me.We kept arguing to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and decided to text Yn.

Me:hey it's me

Yn: hey Jenna how are you.

Me: tired I'm on my way to Romania to shoot more episodes for the show Wednesday.

Yn:oh I wanted to let you know if you wanted to hang out but it seems that's out of the question.

Me: don't worry we will when I finished filming in the mean time good luck on your tryout hope you make it to the team,

Yn: thanks jen I appreciate it

I decided to sleep the rest of the flight since I'm still tired from last night.

Note: I decided to change the story since I wasn't convinced about the first one sorry guy it's my first book so please bear with me I'll try my best.