v. ain't no rest for the wicked.

Start from the beginning

After a while, she finally had the couple to stop telling her what to do. "Well, I hope you're regretting it now, Jennie." Jisoo shook her head as she looked at Roseanne who had new company. It was a girl with black fits from head to toe, she had that gang member vibe to her that Jennie disliked. Jennie watched as Roseanne talked to the girl with such enthusiasm, Jennie almost felt like Roseanne was happy, but then she was reminded of how empty Roseanne truly is; how Roseanne never cared about what people felt, shooting vile words at their swollen hearts. The vulgarity of Roseanne was uncanny, she had intoxicating thoughts buried beneath saccharine words. She had a way of winning people to her desire. Roseanne indeed is devious, but Jennie had slowly loved watching Roseanne execute her deceitful manners, too much that it haunted her, had her crave for more.
Roseanne, Roseanne, Roseanne.
She had been haunting Jennie ever since their souls collided that night of her party. Jennie could still feel the heavy breathing, the airy moans, the screams of desire, the permanent scars; they were all fresh in Jennie's mind. Jennie touched her lip as she remembered how Roseanne sucked the blood out of it after slicing it with a knife. But what disturbed Jennie the most was the empty space beside her when she awoke in the morning, an abyss Roseanne left.

Roseanne and the girl stood up as they headed towards the door, Jennie did the same in such a rush that it caught Roseanne's attention, earning Jennie a smirk from the girl. But their interaction was short lived as Roseanne continued to walk to the door. Jennie didn't know why she was doing what she was doing, why she was being desperate, but she didn't care, she had to figure out Roseanne. She walked out the door and there were no traces of Roseanne, she went around the cafe, and there she found Roseanne in the parking lot, sitting on the hood of her probably custom-made car. "I'm coming with you." Roseanne didn't bother looking at Jennie when she spoke. "We're in the middle of something here." Jennie could feel the poison in Roseanne's words, it stung her pride and maybe her heart ached a little, but she had to be strong. "I am coming, Roseanne." She finally looked at her with those vacant eyes, no one dared to utter a word. "I'll just leave the two of you here. Roseanne, call me when it's still on." Oh, yeah, Roseanne had company, Jennie completely forgot about her. "I will, Joy. Thanks."

"So what exactly do you want, Kim?"

"Exactly what I said, I want to come with you." Jennie kept her ground, then she heard Roseanne chuckle. "Do you even know what you're getting youself into?" Roseanne spoke with such power in her voice that almost had Jennie tremble. "No, but is there ever a certain moment with you around?" Jennie blurted, she cringed at her words but she couldn't take it back now. "Don't romanticize, Kim; and no, you're not coming with me, ridiculous and idiotic decisions are not things I support." Second strike, Roseanne. "You know my past, you know what I used to do. Do you know that I almost set a school on fire?" Jennie spoke with pride, but Roseanne looked at her like she was a moron. "Almost. Did you know that I've burned down dozens of cities? I could take you to one of those sometimes."

"Then why can't you take me to where you're going now?" Roseanne looked at Jennie for a good minute before she spoke. "Okay. We're leaving at 10, tonight."

It was almost 10PM. Roseanne told her to bring a knife in case something "fun" happens. Jennie sat in the sofa as she waited for Roseanne, and there the devil came in an all red fit, ironic. "Let's go." Roseanne went to her garage. "Hmm." The girl looked around for a car to use for the night. Roseanne wants fun, so she had to pick the loudest car that was sure to catch the enemy's attention; her Pagani Zonda 760RS. She opened it and roared the engines, its sound resonating through the garage, Jennie knew their neighbors heard the car. "What the fuck, Roseanne? Are you trying to get us killed?" It was unbelievable, she was sick! "Maybe. You can still backout if you want, I won't judge." Roseanne retorted as she got inside the car, Jennie wanted to but she had an ego to protect so she got in. "Well, aren't you the Bonnie to my Clyde." Roseanne smirked at her as she started driving. "or the Harley to my Joker." Roseanne spoke again as she drove so fast, Jennie knew it was far beyond the speed limit, and maybe she was scared right now.