Sixteen

*Sexuals will be happenin' in this chapter*

28 Weeks Pregnant

Harry was rubbing his stomach with lotion as he sang a song that he had made up. He found himself constantly singing, just so his daughter would know his voice. Whenever Indie was super active, Harry would hum or sing to her and it would calm her down. He liked that he already knew what might be the thing that would make her stop crying when she was born.

It was getting so close. He was getting so anxious. His and Louis' wedding was inching closer too. Granted, it wasn't for a while yet, but Harry wanted everything to be planned perfectly and thought out so it would go smoothly when the time came. Another thing that he was unsure of is if he'd be pregnant when they got married. His goal was not to be because he didn't want to expose his pregnant abilities to the rest of his family. They didn't have a specific date yet because of that.

"Look at you being a cute little mum," Louis said, walking into the house.

Harry looked up at him and smiled ."My tum gets dry and Indie was active, so I was singing to her. How'd your meeting go?"

"Shit as per usual," Louis scoffed. "I found out when I have to go out to L.A."

"You can stay in my house out there. I don't use it much anyway," Harry told him. "When do you have to go?"

"She's scheduled to have her kid January 23rd, so I have to at least be in L.A. at least a few days before," Louis said.

Hearing the due date for the PR baby made Harry uneasy. "How long do you have to be out there, Louis? I'm due January 30th."

"I know, love. I plan on being here for the birth of our baby girl. I'll take whatever fines and bullshit that management wants to throw on me. I'm not going to miss the birth of my actual child," Louis reassured.

"They're going to make you stay because they're going to want to make you look like a good dad - which you will be to Indie - but they don't give a shit that I'm pregnant. They made that very clear," Harry panicked.

Louis rushed over to Harry, dropping down to his level as he massaged his back. "Harry, calm down. I will be here for Indie's arrival. Come hell or high water, I will be here. Trust me, Harry. I'm not going to let them take that away from me."

Harry felt somewhat better about the situation, but he was still weary about it all. It was all too close together and his anxiety was high. This was his first - and unexpected - birth. He wanted the father of his baby to be there to witness it. He didn't want these bitter old men to force him to sit in a hospital, waiting for the birth of a baby that wasn't his or one that he frankly wouldn't ever have to care about.

"I got you some groceries. Waffles and brie cheese just like you asked for," Louis told him.

"Thank you," Harry smiled and then it faltered. "I wish I could go to the grocery store."

Louis looked at him with sympathetic eyes. "You can, you just have to wear something extremely baggy."

"And then they'll put me in the tabloids for being fat. It's either be the headline of being pregnant or being fat. I don't want either," Harry sniffled. He was so sensitive.

"Love, the media doesn't matter. It's all bullshit and you know that," Louis reminded.

"They'll just assume shit, Lou! I can't even defend myself. I can't even leave my damn house because of this. I wish you didn't have to be fat when you're pregnant," Harry cried.

Louis wrapped his arms around him in a hug. "You're not fat, H. You're beautiful. You look even more beautiful pregnant. If you want to get out of the house, you can. I'll help you."