003

I followed him in the house until we came to a big room whit a big table in and chairs around, on the table it stand plates whit food and 4 empty plates whit glasses. He dragged out a chair and pushed me down so I sat there, don't dare to move. Sam came in to the room and send Luc a look "Okey, we gonna get the dog, stay here" he said, I nodded and he gave me a look, but shok his head and followed Sam. If they neeed to be 3 to handle the dog it must be strong, I guess it's a pitbull. As I thought they soon came in whit a pitch black pitbull and all tree looked exuasted, I was near to laugh. When he found my sent he tensed and stood still, I quickly met his gaze and don't let it fall, I must show thet he can't play whit me. Soone he got it and looked away, I stand up from the chair, curios. "No, don't come near, you can seriusly get killed" Liam says but I just ignore him. "Don't have anything to live for anyway" I whisper and hope no one heard me. " I stayed a step from them and the dog stood still as a rock, but soon his tail started to do small movements from side to side, I smiled and walked the last step and sat down to let him lick my face. I know he was on his way to bark but I stopped him whit a finger in his nose and a stern look, "No" I said and he closed his mounth.

"Hmm, wow." I heard and looked up at the guys, Liam stood whit a horrified look and Luc akwardly run a hand trought his hair, Sam just looked shocked. I quickly stand up and they raised a eyebrow each of my horrified look. "Why would you need a guard dog? I mean, are you drugdealers?" I ask ready to turn around and run to the room, if they take up a gun or a sword or something. To my confuseness they start to laught.

"No kiddo, killers."