Chapter-1 Someone who is dear

After all clow cards were named by Sakura and the reincarnation of Clow Reed, Hiiragizawa Eriol, went back to England, their usual daily lives had returned. As the final examination was drawing nearer, they had no time to rest.
Kinomoto Sakura, who was in her last year in Elementary School, was in a trouble for her upcoming exam. Her screamings and preparing for exam can be heard by Kinomoto Touya, an older brother of Sakura, who is living in the room next to Sakura's. He ruffled his hair. He had university entrance tests coming and he couldn't study because of those noises coming from next room.

"What a monster" he said with a little annoyed look on his face. He thought for a quiet place then he suddenly remembered Tsukishiro Yukito, his friend. He was living alone in the big house with his grandparents. Maybe I should not interfere as his grandparents might already be sleeping. Then he realized; ahh, there was no grandparents.

He thought again and again to go to his house or not after all the incidents had happened. Tsukishiro Yukito, on the other hand, is a disguise of the guardian of the book called Yue. There was no person named Tsukishiro Yukito right from the start. However, the one who was always beside him was Yukito and Yukito did not even know what his true self was.

In the end, he decided not to abandon his friend. He gave that friend a chance to live by giving all of his spiritual power as Yukito is someone special to Touya afterall.

He packed his books and went to Yukito's house. A few minutes later, he was in front of Yukito's house. He pressed the door bell. "Yes?" The intercom replied. "It's me, Touya," There was a silence from the other side of the door. A door slowly opened.

"Touya..." Yukito murmured. "What brings you here?" Touya looked at him and said, "We have entrance tests, don't tell me that you have forgotten! Just concentrate on upcoming tests!" He forced himself into the house without Yukito's reply. Yukito closed the door and followed him to the living room.

"It's okay here right? There is nobody afterall." Touya said and sat down on the mat. Yukito was just staring at him and he didn't know what to say next. Then he suddenly remembered to bring tea. He quickly went into the kitchen and came back with tea and snacks.

"Just hurry up and sit down!" "I am really curious what brings you here." Touya continued, "Because Sakura is too noisy. She also has exam so I don't want to be disturbed and come here." Yukito smiled, "Of course, and don't you think we are a bit early to study for entrance exam?" Touya replied, "I have part-time jobs! What if I got busy around the time I need to study?" Yukito knew that that was such a weak excuse of Touya and kept that in his mind.

They spent an hour, studying and did not say a word. Yukito felt sorrow for Touya's loss of his spiritual power. He knew that he had to live with the power Touya gave but he felt like he was a burden.

Suddenly, his lips moved, "You shouldn't have give your power to my true self" Touya was amazed and looked him up. Yukito noticed that he had saud those words unconsciously. "Yuki.. I have told you, haven't I? This is the proof of our friendship. You would do the same if you were me," Touya's words have moved Yukito's heart. He knew that Touya was so kind.

He nodded, "Yes, I will always be there for you whenever you need help, Touya. But, this doesn't feel right. I, fake thing, doesn't even need this kindness. All my memories are fake... and.. and.." Before he was about to say something, Touya took his shoulders. "YOU ARE ALWAYS YUKITO I KNOW! I did the right thing! So don't feel bad and your memories with us are not illusions!"

"But.. I don't know anymore.. that true me.. why does he create me? I am just a puppet? I feel so lonely... I have never feel like this before. I am now even afraid to wake up next day..." Touya softly said, "I have protected you." Yukito was surprised. Touya continued, "For you to be waken up again as a boy who eats a lot and with high energy. For you not to be disappeared." He patted Yukito's back. "Everything is going to be fine, Yukito. Just relax." Yukito closed his eyes, "I can be myself when I am with you, Touya..." The light grew on Yukito;the wings appear and he turned into Yue. Touya also found that he is already asleep. He chuckled. "Don't be too relaxed, you airhead.."
--------------------------------------------------
Next day, Yukito came and visit to Kinomoto's house. Sakura opened up the door and welcomed him warmly. "Onii-chan! Yukito-san is here! He has brought some cream puffs!" Touya came downstairs. "Good Morning! Thank you for closing the door while I was alseep."

Touya yawned and said, "It's nothing. I am the one who barged in into your house," Yukito smiled, "You are always welcome." Touya felt like something had physically touched his heart at that moment.

"Tea is ready!" When they both heard Sakura's voice, they smiled at each other and went into the dining room.