"I'll make us a reservation," Lindsey states crawling out of bed and going to get ready for his day at work.

***

Anna was the first one in the door after school, and she ran right to her mother. Stevie met her halfway, the two almost immediately knocking into each other, then laughing when they exchanged looks.

Stevie was wearing a tight black tank top that showed off her baby bump, a flowy green cardigan over her shoulders and a pair of maternity jeans, her "mom" shoes on her feet. Anna was wearing a pair of vintage bell bottoms, most likely her mother's at one point, with a green blouse splattered with black polka dots on top and black closed-toe wedges.

"We didn't even see each other this morning." Stevie laughs.

"Great minds must think alike then. Happy Birthday, momma, I made this for you." Annabelle hands her the birthday bag, that she made Graham go get her at lunch.

"Thank you, baby, can I open it?" Stevie questions.

"Of Course." Annabelle smiles.

Stevie grinned and dug through the bag before pulling out an easel. Painted on it, were two yellow lilies against a soft baby pink background.

"Oh Annabelle, it's gorgeous. Can I hang it up in the nursery it would go perfectly?" Stevie questions.

"Momma, you can hang it up where ever you want to. I painted you lilies because I know they're your favorites." Annabelle shrugs.

"My gift isn't as extravagant, I'll give it to you later tonight." Lindsey smiles sweetly.

"Alright, Lindsey, get your hammer you're hanging this up before we go. Right between the two cribs." Stevie demands making her way up the stairs.

The nursery was completed last week, Stevie had a spurt of energy while Lindsey and Annabelle were at school, called Karen and they went on a shopping spree, her bump covered by layers of clothing. She bought countless dresses for the girls and some onesies and sleepers. But most importantly she bought furniture and paint and put Lindsey to work over the weekend.

The walls were a deep grey, complimenting the white trimmings of the window. The cribs were beautiful white wood, as was the changing table and the dresser pushed in the corner. One of the cribs was adorned with yellow sheets, with a grey elephant sitting in the corner a yellow and gray blanket Stevie had crocheted draped over the side of the crib, one of the drawers of the six-drawer dresser filled with white, yellow, and grey baby towels, and blankets. A fuzzy grey blanket draped over one arm of the white rocking chair. The other crib adorned with baby pink sheets, a grey owl perched in the corner, a white and grey crocheted blanket draped over the side. A second drawer completely devoted to grey, white, and pink blankets, and towels. A fuzzy pink blanket sitting on the other arm of the rocking chair.

"Is that good Angel?" Lindsey asks showing her the painting now perched between the two cribs.

"That's perfect Linds." Stevie smiles grabbing his arm and lifting it over her shoulder. She intertwined their fingers and leaned into his side.

"Can you believe it's happening Linds. We're having twins." Stevie smiles.

"No, I can't. But it's great isn't it." Lindsey beams.

"You're right. It's really great." Stevie laughs.

***

After they went out for dinner, they came back with Stevie's favorite cake, and then Annabelle retreated to her room to either call Graham or to study. Hopefully to study. She had to work on her math grade. It wasn't looking the best.