Namjoon

"Saranghaeyo," Yoongi sang as the broadcast came to an end.

"Annyeong!" Hoseok cried, followed by Taehyung as he ended the V Live.

"Wah..." Taehyung breathed, still in disbelief of the situation.

"Our first billboard award guys. Can you believe it?" Namjoon questioned.

"We're going to move onto to even bigger and better things. I can feel it!" Hoseok exclaimed, his beaming smile lighting up the room.

"Well before we do any of that I need to get some food in me." Jin replied.

"Food!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted in unison as they rushed to get the room service menu. Ordering up a feast and a celebratory bottle of champagne, Jin uncorked the bottle before pouring the fizzy liquid into each member's glass, the memory of drenched members and broken glass making them think twice about giving their leader the honour. Jungkook looked around at the other members with their champagne and then looked down at his own glass of orange juice.

"Why do I have to be 21 here?" Jungkook grumbled to himself as he sipped his soft drink.

"I'd like to raise a toast." Suga announced as he lifted his glass. "To Kim Namjoon. The best leader," Yoongi started.

"The best rapper," Hoseok continued.

"The best brain," Taehyung followed.

"The best dancer," Jungkook teased, making the others chuckle.

"The best brother," Jimin added.

"And the best friend," Jin murmured, smiling at his dongsaeng.

"Kim Namjoon." The other members toasted as Namjoon grinned, touched by the gesture.

"It's all thanks to you. Without you guys, I would have never have gotten through my trainee days and debut, all the way up to now. Thank you for making my dreams a reality. I love you guys." Namjoon responded as tears brimmed at his eyes.

"Aigoo, Namjoon-ah," The oldest cooed as he wrapped him up in his motherly embrace. Namjoon returned the hug, allowing a few tears to spill over.

"Ahhh!" Everyone else cried as the rest of the members came over to form a big group hug with Jin and Namjoon sandwiched in the middle. After a few seconds, Namjoon pulled away and quickly wiped his eyes.

"Alright, let's party!" Namjoon declared.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

~~~

After a few hours of food, drinks and games, the boys decided to call it a night.

"Goodnight." Namjoon said as the others started to make their way out of his room. Yawning, they waved a hand as they left. Turning around, Namjoon noticed that Jin and Yoongi were still there cleaning up. Going over to help them, he went to get the bin and held it out for the two eldest to put all the rubbish into before leaving it by the door for housekeeping to take out.

"Goodnight hyung." Namjoon repeated to the eldest rapper.

"Mm," Yoongi muttered as he left the room soon followed by Jin.

"Goodnight Jin hyung," Namjoon whispered, smiling, as he stood at the door.

"Goodnight Namjoon-ah." Jin returned, his expression mirroring the younger's. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Namjoon slowly closed the door. Breathing out a short laugh, Jin turned around to see Yoongi smirking at him. "What?" Jin asked.

"Just tell him how you feel already." Yoongi told him causing a red flush to creep up Jin's neck.

"W-What are you talking about?" Jin lied.