no. 13

ahri

"renjun!" i called out to him once i spot him beside the school gate. he gave me a small smile as acknowledgement. i'm here so i can keep track of what they're gonna do and make sure that there'd be no casualties in their date. that's right, they're gonna have a date.

"did you take care of everything?" he asked, looking anxious.

"yeah. from the reservations to the big surprise at the end where you confess your undyiiiinng love for her!" i stretched out the word 'undying' to add exaggeration. he just rolled his eyes at my childish actions.

"good." he mumbled and looked down on his watch.

it's already 10:12 a.m.. i wonder what's taking wonyoung so long? i look over to renjun to see that he's biting his lip nervously.

i put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him. "don't worry, she'll show up." he managed me a small smile before turning back to look at his watch.

a few moments later, we spot wonyoung walking to our direction. but she was preoccupied with her phone that she probably hasn't seen us yet. i quickly ran backwards to who-knows-where so i could still see if wonyoung is looking at us. i ended up hiding behind a tree near the school gates.
"renjun..." i heard wonyoung say after standing beside renjun, he looked like he could faint out of nervousness any second now.

"h-hey wonyoung..." he scratched the nape of his neck and put his other hand on his pocket.

i just watched them from afar like a creepy stalker but luckily there weren't many people around. though some were staring at me like i have two heads.

i couldn't hear what they were talking about but they started to walk towards the first destination. i followed suit and made sure that i kept a safe distance from the two of them. i just hope that everything turns out well in the end.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

yo holy shiz guys. 300+ reads! Thank you all so much!!!

And WayV's Take Off? They snatched my freaking wig. Nuff said.