Circus Baby OneShot #2

You got up from your office chair and stretched your arms, hearing a satisfying pop in your bones. That's all the paperwork you needed done for tonight. It's not like you signed up for all that writing but you were thankful for not having to spend another night wandering in the dark auditoriums.

It wasn't you first night, no - but nonetheless, the animantronics that inhabited the eerie rooms of the underground facility were still creepy as shit and you still felt uncomfortable in their presence, if not scared.

All of them except one.

You smiled lazily thinking about spending the rest of your shift with you favourite robot - or maybe you should call her your girlfriend? You did promise you would come to see her when you were done with the papers, so you quickly grabbed your uniform hat from the dusty table you were working on and slung your almost empty backpack over your shoulder.

One glance at your working place was enough - it was as clean as possible, since you couldn't really be bothered to do the janitor's job, and the small lamp that was still on illuminated the big stack of papers you spent almost all night signing. You kinda felt proud of yourself.

Turning off the lamp you walked out of the office. After rummaging in your pockets for a few seconds you found your keys and closed the door.

'Whew. Finally done. I swear my hand will be sore for the rest of the week - I haven't done this much writing since college.' You thought, walking through the hall to the controller room. Pressing a few buttons you waited for the door to open.

'I wonder what Liz is up to. What if she is sleeping? Do animatronics even need rest? I've never about it, actually...'

Your train of thoughts gets interrupted when the door to the Circus Baby Gallery opens. You walk in and it closes behind you.

The room was dark as always, aside from a few pink lights illuminating the glass.

Squinting you realized you couldn't see shit, so you opened your backpack and took out a flashlight.

"Lizzy? Hello? I'm done with the job for tonight!"

You turned your flashlight on and took a look around.

But Baby was nowhere to be seen.

You raised an eyebrow and called into the dark silence of the gallery again.

"Elizabeth?"

It was too quiet for your liking and you were starting to get nervous. The beam from your light clashed with empty gray walls and corners and you were staring to get really nervous. That was really weird - where could she be?

Your ears caught footsteps behind you and you quickly turned around, you flashlight illuminating a familiar figure standing at the doorway.

You exhaled quetly, relief washing over you like rain on a hot day.

"Damn, you sure like to scare me, CB. I swear I almost thought-"

You felt like you heart just rendezvoused with your stomach as you took a look at Circus Baby.

Red was shining brightly from her usually green lovely eyes. Her head was twitching unnaturally and her mouth was open in a way that seemed like her jaw was too heavy for her to keep it open. She was staring at you without blinking like you were her prey, bloody eyes boring into your very soul.

You couldn't even make yourself move a finger or utter a sound. You were frozen and you felt like the blood in your veins suddenly froze too, you were so fucking scared.

Staring back at her you finally made your mouth move.

"...Baby?"

And that was enough for the animatronic. Like an animal she pounced on you, grabbing your hand that was holding the flashlight and pulling you close to her tall frame. Her other hand grabbed your throat tightly with such force you though she might snap your neck in half like a stick.