"Baby!" Oh, God. Lisa finished her phone call and ran into her girlfriend's arms. She greeted her with a kiss and threw a dirty look over to Jisoo. "Way to say hi to Rosie, Jisoo."

Jisoo flipped them the bird. Please don't start making out, I'm about to eat.

"What crawled up her ass?" Rosé asked putting her guitar case down to give her girlfriend a proper hug.

Lisa shrugged. "You know, the usual."

"Ah, the dry spell."

Oh my God, I'm right here. Can they not see me? "Guys, if you're going to start your whole 'Jisoo needs to get laid before she dries up like the Sahara' speech, can you do it when I'm not in earshot or when I'm not eating?" She threw a balled napkin in their direction but missed completely.

"Sorry, Jisoo." They dropped the subject and proceeded to make out.

Ew, I'm eating! Jisoo gagged and turned away. She's known Rosé as long as Lisa. It was kind of hard to be friends with Lisa without being friends with her other half. They have been together since they were fifteen and were pretty much inseparable. Jisoo saw Rosé almost every day during their college years. Rosé focused on her music instead of attending college.

They were her best friends but there was only so much Jisoo could take. Lisa and Rosé's PDA was sickening. It wasn't a pleasant feeling to be constantly reminded of how alone you were.

Jisoo even went on every date that Lisa and Rosé set her up on. They claimed she was too picky. I'm not picky. It's not my fault all those girls were either too clingy, too detached, too shy, too eccentric....Okay, I am picky. Lisa and Rosé started to call her Goldilocks and all her dates were the three bears. Jisoo was still looking for the one that was "just right" but in the meantime, she had to endure watching her friends be all coupley.

Do they even stop to breathe? Jisoo fought another gag reflex as she watched Lisa and Rosé eat each other's faces. "Um, Lisa?" No response but more sucking of face. Jesus, do I need to get a crowbar? "Lisa!"

Lisa and Rosé pulled apart flushed and dazed. "Sorry, Jisoo, what's up?" She unconsciously wiped her mouth as Rosé continued to kiss her neck.

Jisoo made a disgusted look. "Um, that five minute break you called ended fifteen minutes ago. We need to get a move on, I have places to be." And by places, I mean my bed taking a four-hour nap.

"Yeah, I actually have to go," Rosé said looking at her watch. "I have to meet my friend at the park and I'm late." She gave Lisa a peck on the lips and Jisoo one on the cheek. "See you guys later." She grabbed her guitar case and ran out of the warehouse.

"She always has to meet her friend at the park," Lisa said once Rosé left.

Uh oh, here comes jealous Lisa. "Yeah, um, what's her name again?" Jisoo asked as they made their way back to the set.

"Tracey." Lisa called everyone back to work and sat down in her chair.

"Tracey?" Jisoo bit her bottom lip trying not to laugh. "Yesterday, her name was Courtney." She looked over at Lisa who had taken a keen interest in the monitor in front of her. "And last week, it was Lindsay." No response. And I thought I was childish. "You know, one of these days you're going have to pay attention when your girlfriend talks about her music."

"I do listen!" Lisa stated defensively. "But all she talks about is how awesome and talented and funny and witty this girl is. I'd rather not hear about it." She huffed and put headphones on to listen to the video playback.

"You're jealous," Jisoo sing-songed. "Lisa, you're being irrational. Remember when you first met me? Rosé was all kinds of jealous because you had someone you can finally talk about film with. Well, now Rosé has found someone she can talk about her music."

"Whatever." She focused her attention at her task at hand. "Playback! And action!"

Aw, Ms. Little Pouty Face. "It's not like you take interest." Lisa continued to ignore her. "Fine, be a petulant child. You know I'm right."

"I bet you she's hot."

"How would you know?"

"She's a musician! Girls with guitars are hot. Look at Rosé."

"You're ridiculous." Jisoo shook her head and watched the horrible band begin to play. The guitarist was a girl and she was in fact, hot. Jisoo couldn't help but let her mind wander as she thought about another girl who played the guitar, but quickly shook those thoughts out of her head. "Okay, if it'll wipe that pout off your face, I promise I'll hit on mystery guitar girl so she'll stay away from your woman."

Lisa looked over at her and smiled. "You do that for me?"

Yes, and plus I really do need to get laid. "This assuming she's even plays for our team."

"You're the best."

Damn, right I am. Now, I wonder how hot this girl is.