"Who the hell are these dumbasses anyways?" Jisoo asked looking at the dailies that Lisa shot. Ha, that loser has toilet paper hanging from the back of his jeans. She watched as the members of the band flailed around pretending to play their instruments and wondered who in their right minds would listen to this crap. So this is what music is coming to today? God, I feel old.

"Who the hell knows? All I know is that they don't understand the concept of markers." Lisa pointed something in the monitor. "See? Hence the 73 takes."

Jisoo scratched her head in frustration. She prided herself on being able to edit almost any footage but this one proved to be difficult. The lead singer looked drunk in almost every single shot and was always out of the frame. How hard is it to stand on a piece of tape? My cat could do it. The shots looked almost impossible to edit together in any semblance of continuity. They either had to make it look like an acid trip or re-shoot the entire thing.

Acid trip it is. "Alright, I'm pretty sure I can edit all these but it's just going to take me my entire life. When's the deadline?"

Lisa cringed before answering. "Friday."

Friday? Did she say Friday? Oh, hell no. Jisoo could feel her head throb even harder than before. "Friday?! Lis, that's in two days. I can't edit that fast. Plus, I still have that other project that's been burning a hole in my hard drive. Not to mention that I didn't even want to take this project considering all the other stuff we have booked." Oh my God, so this is what an aneurysm feels like? I'm going to drop dead. Oh, I can go home if I do.

Lisa grabbed a hold of Jisoo's shoulders in attempt to calm her. "Jisoo! Relax, we'll get it done, we always do." Jisoo took a deep breath and tried to return her heart rate back to normal. "You okay, there?"

No, I want to punch someone in the face. "Yeah, I'm just really tired and really hungry. Where the hell is your slave with our food?"

Lisa hit her playfully. "Stop calling her that! She's my girlfriend."

Jisoo grinned. Keep telling yourself that, Lisa. "Yeah, but Rosé is so whipped she might has well be your slave. Didn't you get her a collar for her birthday?" This time, Lisa really hit her hard. Fuck! When the hell did she get so strong?

"That was a necklace, you moron. And you know she hates it when you call her that?"

Jisoo rubbed the spot on her arm where she was hit. That's going to leave a bruise. "Yeah, but torturing you two is how I get through my days." She gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek before plopping down in the director's chair and laughed at her not so amused face.

"Bitch, who's name is on this?"

Turning around, Jisoo read the name that was embroidered on the back of the chair. "Liza Manobal."

"What?!" Lisa grabbed the chair and spun it around, knocking Jisoo right off it in the process. "Those bastards. I spent a hundred dollars to get my name on this. It's Lisa Manoban!"

Yeah, a hundred dollars we could've used to spend on upgrading our computer software. Jisoo rolled her eyes as she watched Lisa storm off with a cell phone attached to her ear. I feel sorry for whoever is about to go deaf.

"Lunch is served!" A voice called from behind Jisoo.

She turned around and saw a girl carrying a bag of take out in one hand and a guitar case in the other. Yay, slave girl! "Finally!" Jisoo walked up to Rosé and grabbed the bag. "You're late, slave."

Rosé narrowed her eyes at her. "Hello to you too, Jisoo." Jisoo just gave her a cheeky smile before heading off to the table that was in the corner of the warehouse.