1

"You're beautiful," Damon sighed stroking my cheek. I gripped the knife behind me tightly trying to make a move. "Damon-" I started but was soon interrupted by him crashing his lips onto mine. His hand scaled down my arms cause me to push him away before he touched the knife. Suddenly the door slammed open. "YOU SCAMMING ASS BITCH." Damon's father yelled at me. I smirked at him "Damon this filthy whore has done everything ." He growled. "What are you talking about dad?" Damon questioned. "She is here to wipe us out." I dropped the knife and Damon stared at me for what seemed like forever, with his eyes flashing between gold and his usual piercing blue puddles. Within seconds he pinned me down and I felt the wince worthy pain of his claws in my skin.
......................................................................................
The annoying yells of my alarm blared through my room earning a harmonious groan from my mouth. I shift around feeling a heavy weight on my legs, my eyes flutter open and I am greeted with a pair of blue and brown eyes. My arm lazily reaches over and shut off the aggravating sound of my alarm. "Why are you looking at me like that," I questioned my voice raspy enough to almost cover my accent. My hyper husky jumped around earning a smile to play on my lips. I threw my legs over the bed and walked to my back yard to let my dog out. "Let's begin." I sighed to myself scanning my newly bought home. "Alexa! Play Billie Eilish." I called out. The music blasted throughout the house and that was the beginning of my day. Hours pass and my once naturally lit house is now dark and artificially lit up. "Shit." I groaned putting the last of my empty boxes in the recycle bin. I stood outside admiring my front yard, my head lifted to the sky watching the stars and occasional planes fly by. "Mom, Dad I will fix everything," I spoke out loud. My soon-to-be tears were interrupted by my animals calling out to me probably due to it being past dinner. I scan my house which is now unpacked and furnished. My dog follows me to the kitchen where I feed him his dinner. My feet drag upstairs to feed my snake his weekly rat. A glimpse of my appearance is spotted in the mirror as I walk by. My skin is sweaty, hair is ratted up in a bun, and any makeup I had on was now smeared. After feeding my animals a shower only seemed fitting. The shower lasted longer than I intended but it was very much needed. By 10:30 I decided I should eat but there is no food in my house at the moment so Postmate sounded like a good option. I decided on chipotle and watched some TV until it was delivered. After finishing my food I cleaned up and did some work, answering emails, planning, etc. Around 1 am me and Lex(my dog) went upstairs to sleep. I took my sleeping pill and was out within the next 30 mins with my big ass dog in my arms.