"But sir, I got you the details"

"I need more Aman", Arnav ground his teeth, "I need everything about her and her family"

"Ok sir"

"ASAP... and cancel my meetings for today"

Now, Aman was shocked. ASR would never neglect his work even on sundays. So, something big had happened yesterday. Aman knew better than to ask this of his boss. His boss was definitely obsessed with this girl.

"Yes... Yes sir"

"Details....soon", Arnav's voice was cold

Aman was back by afternoon with Khushi's information.

"Sir, She comes from a lower middle class family here and lives with her parents, Bua and sister. She was born and brought up here. She studied until 12th grade in Nainital and then did her BA in Economics from MJP University in Bareilly. Her sister Payal is two years older than her. Both the sisters work in Raizada Orchards. Khushi helps one of our managers, Bankim Lal, with accounts"

Aman took a breather as Arnav paid rapt attention.

"Currently, the girls live with their Bua. Their father Shashi Gupta used to work in Raizada Orchards until he got a paralytic attack. His wife Garima has taken him to an Ayurvedic center around 100 miles from Nainital for treatment. I heard his condition is deteriorating. The family cannot afford proper allopathic treatment"

"Alright, let's chat with the girl again. I would like to... let's say... make a deal..."

"Ok sir", Aman gulped

"Get ready Aman, we are going to my orchards", Arnav smiled sarcastically, "It's been a while, right?"

Now this was the second shock of the day for Aman. He knew exactly why ASR was going to the orchards now.

Raizada Orchards, Nainital:

The work section at the Orchards went into an uproar. The big boss visiting them was the news of the decade. The office was miraculously cleaned up, chairs set, and everybody looked prim and proper.

Arnav entered looking around for the girl that left him sleepless last night.

Bankim and other managers hustled around him trying to impress upon him about the wonderful yield of apples, strawberries, peaches and apricots this year.