"Alright, See ya" I said before we walked past his group.

We walk into the restaurant and we see Azazel with a cup of sake in his hand with Rossweisse sitting at his right. They were sitting at the bar of the restaurant.

"Don't you think it's a bit early to be day drinking Azazel? It's like 11:30?" I ask him.

Rossweisse then stand up "That's exactly what I said, and infront of students no less. But will he listen to me, no, because he's just another stubborn man"

"Jesus, hasn't anyone ever told you that your a total buzzkill" Azazel tells Rossweisse before taking a sip of his sake "You need to learn how to unwind a little bit, that's why you can find yourself a man"

Rosswiesse hits her fist onto the counter, shocking Azazel a bit "How would you know about my personal life!, give me that cup and I'll show you how to drink little man!"

Rossweisse swippes Azazel's cup of sake from his hand and drinks the rest of the sake in the cup. When she put the cup down, her cheeks were red and she hic upped.

"Wait, are you already drunk from just that?" Azazel asks with curiosity.

"Listen ass face, you don't know true day drinking until you work for Odin, god of ratty beards and cheap abandoner" Rosswiesse says then takes Azazel's bottle of sake and chugged the entire bottle "Barkeep get me some more!~"

"I'm senseing a very bad downward spiral here" I say then turned to my group "I'll meet you guys at the Togetsu-kyō bridge"

"Alright, man" Issei says.

I walked over to Rossweisse as she chugged down another bottle of sake that was on Azazel's tab. After she finished the bottle I picked Rossweisse up from the barstool and put her over my shoulder. I expected a lot of resistance but there wasn't any.

"I think that's enough Rossweisse" I state.

I walked out of the restaurant and down the block to a near by inn. I got a room for her and set her in the bed. I tucked her in and she fell fast asleep. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Sleep tight Rossweisse" I say.

{Time Skip}

I arrived at Togetsu-kyō bridge after a short walk. I see the others in the middle of the bridge waiting for me. Then, everything turns black and white besides us and a purple fog appears on the other side of the bridge.

"Shit"

I run towards the bridge, with the knowledge of what is causing this. I get onto the bridge and I see that Kiba was with the others, and the others being the only ones with powers.

"Guys!"

"(Y/n)!, do you know what's happening?" Lily asks me.

"It's a sacred gear, Dimension lost, the same sacred gear that sealed you and Asia during the rating game with Diadora" I explained.

"No wonder it feels so familiar" Issei says.

"Hey kids? You guys alright?" Azazel asks us as he lands on the bridge "I don't see anyone else in the area, it looks as though everyone but us has disappeared somewhere. If I had to take a extremely educated guess, I'd say we were forced into another dimensional space"