Attention yooo.

Yooooo!

If you're a new reader, welcome! This author's note is not necessary for you to read.

If you're an old reader, firstly, thank you for the support. Thanks for sticking with me! I know this story's been a bit all over the place, but if you're still here, I truly do love you.

If you haven't already noticed, I've deleted all the other chapters and a/ns I wrote. You can expect short, minimal a/ns now!

Basically, I'm rewriting the story. My writing has very much matured since I began writing You Are My Real Family and I can't have twelvie writing and experienced writing mixed together.

The plot will be a bit different considering it was kinda really heading in a cliche direciton.

I am putting this story on hold until I find a co-writer. I think that having a co-writer will mean more frequent, qualitative (is that even a word idek) updates!

I'm also going to change the name. So if you're reading this going 'I don't remember adding this to my library' or 'wtf' idek. I'm not sure what I'm going to change it to yet, I'm thinking of something along the lines of 'Fate' (drop some suggestions in the comments if you have any), but if you're reading this and it's no longer called 'You Are My Real Family (One Direction)', it's still that <.

Once again, thank you. Sorry for the long author's note, I know how much everyone loves a good a/n but idec, this all had to be said.

So without further ado, enjoy the new and improved (I hope) chapter 1!

~Erin. x