The Art Of Seduction

Start from the beginning

"Touch me" I said slightly above a whisper. Mykoel placed his hand against my back and gently pushed me into him. He then wrapped his mouth around my nipple and began to suck on them. His eyes stared into mines as he did it. I felt like i was being tested in a way so i had to step it up a notch.

I leaned my head back while closing my eyes. "Mmmmm" I moaned out. His hands then traveled down to my ass, he softly squeezed it. I felt so out of place doing this but it was a sacrifice that i just had to make.

My body tensed up when i felt him rub me through my panties. Mykoel must've noticed that too because he stopped. I opened my eyes and gave him a reassuring smile. "Please don't stop" I begged him, feeling Inwardly disgusted with myself for cheating on Michael but i had to do this.

"Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?" Mykoel said before snapping his fingers. As i looked around I noticed we were in the same room we had sex in the last time.

Without Mykoel having to ask i completely stripped naked. I had to make this believable. I jumped up, wrapping my legs against his waist. He was still fully clothed but he began to take his jacket off while shoving his tongue deeply inside me mouth.

As we fell against the bed, Mykoel started rubbing the sides of my body. When he parted our lips he began to kiss all over my chest. I started running my hands against his wavy hair. "Ooo o-ahhh" I moaned uncontrollably. Though i didn't want to do this my body had a mind of its own.

"You like this?" He breathed out while leaving soft kisses around my nipples.

"Ahhh y yes" Suddenly Mykoel stood up from the bed. I watched him as his began to take of his clothes. He had on White French voile long-sleeve shirt with a whit t-shirt underneath. His black pants had a navy waistband, multiple zippers, D-rings and straps. Mykoel always looked like a rockstar. His edgy style fitted his even edgier personality.

"You like what you see?" He asked as he pulled his pants down. I blushed, looking away as he continued to undress himself. "Because i love what i see" Moments later i felt Mykoel's cold naked body against mines, I shivered underneath him. He leaned his arms up on the sides of my body as he lifted his chest slightly off mines.

"Look at me" His voice was soft yet demanding.  I did as i was told. When i looked at him i felt as if his deep brown eyes were piercing through my soul. It was intense, to intense for my liking. As i looked down i noticed something around his neck. It was the necklace! Inside i was ecstatic but i had to keep my composure on the outside.

Mykoel's voice caused my attention to divert back to him. "I feel something i haven't felt in a very long time" He looked hesitant to continue but he did. "Place your hand over my heart" I slowly reached out and placed it where his heart was located. "Do you feel that?" He asked. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion. "Feel what?" He pressed his hand over mines. "That" The strangest thing happened. Mykoel's heart started to beat. I gasped.

"Y your heart is beating" I couldn't believe it.

"It's beating for you"

"I don't...I don't understand"

"I realized what the red glow was. It was the glow of love. That happens once every millennium. And that happened to us. It was meant to happen Irene. After all my years of trying to find revenge. I found something much better. Love" Before i could respond, Mykoel pressed his lips against mines. The way he kissed me was intense. It was like he was trying to prove his love through a kiss.