Happy Endings

Mykoel POV

Irene has been on my mind for the past three weeks. At first i couldn't believe she did what she did. I felt so angry. All i thought about was how i was gonna torture her and kill Michael right in front of her Fucking eyes. But then i thought about something. I thought about all the evil things i had done to her. All the sadness and pain I inflicted against her. I deserved the betrayal.

It just hurt so bad because i told her I loved her right before she snatched the necklace away. That was cold blooded and for some reason it made me want her even more. I had to get her back. I didn't want to live my life alone anymore. I couldn't. She was gonna be mines whether she liked it or not.

The longer i was trapped inside this hell hole the more i thought not only about Irene but Michael as well. I hated him. I was jealous of how much Irene loved him and wished that that was me instead.

"FUCK!" I yelled while kicking against a locked door. I was stuck inside the third dimension. Since the necklace was taken again, i automatically appeared here. I had to find a way to get out. It wasn't the first time this has happened but it would be the damn last.

"Mykoel" Said by one of the demons who was trapped here as well. I sighed and looked back at him. "What the hell do you want?" This guy was annoying. He acted like he was a huge fan or something. Like okay i get it, I'm the angel of death. Woo fucking hoo.

"I know a way we could escape this place" Curious became evident in my eyes as i walked closer towards him. "I'm listening" I said, folding my arms against my chest.

"When the demigods come back to check on us we kill them and take the keys" I rolled my eyes. "Don't you think i would've done that a long time ago!?" I was getting ready to beat his ass. Had my hopes up for no damn reason.

"You still can!" He said, Hope was laced within his voice. "How so? None of My Fucking powers work in the third dimension."

"Our powers may not work but our minds do" He closed his eyes and began to tap on his temple. Suddenly one of the rocks began to float in the air. I gasped, clearly shocked. "How did you do that?"

"I opened up my mind. It's not hard to do" I squinted my eyes at him. "Are you telling me that you could've done this the whole time we've been stuck here?" My blood was starting to boil.

"Yes but i had a reason at why i didn't try at first"

"And what was that reason" My eyes narrowed at him, filled with rage.

"Well i wanted to get to know you more. It's rare to run into the angel of death." My eye started to twitch. I wanted to rip his fucking head off but i needed his help to get the hell out of here. So i just kept my composure.

"Look lets just get started on this plan so we can escape" Irene...here i come.

-

Irene's POV

It's been a few weeks since Mykoel vanished into thin air. At first i was paranoid, thinking that he might pop out of no where and drag me to hell but after awhile i just assumed Mykoel was gone for good.

I was glad in a sense but then sometimes i would feel indifferent. Mykoel was an evil bastard but he had feelings. That was evident when he said he loved me. It still shocked me honestly. His love had to be genuine if he confessed something deep of that nature. But i didn't want it.