We Won!

"Your mother died to save you and your sister. If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. He didn't realize that love as powerful your mothers leaves its own mark. Not a scar, No visible sign...To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loves us is gone, will give us some protection forever. It is in your very skin, as well as your sister's. Quirrell, full of hatred, greed, and ambitious, sharing his soul with Voldemort, cannot touch you or your sister for this very reason. It was agony to touch a person marked by something so good."

"And the Invisibility Cloak—do you know who sent it to us?"

"Ah—Your father happened to leave it in my possession, And I thought you might like it. Useful things...your father used it mainly for sneaking off to the kitchen to steal food when he was here."

I kept hearing voices. I couldn't tell who was talking, all I knew was that they were talking about Quirrell, Voldemort, and the Invisibility Cloak. I also couldn't see, I was struggling to open my eyes.

"And there's something else..."
"Fire away"
"Quirrell and Snape"
"Professor Snape, Harry"

So it was Harry, then who talking to him? I could feel my fingers tingling, trying to get them back to life.

"Yes, him—Quirrell said he hates us because he hated our father. Is that true?"
"Well, they did rather detest each other. Not unli—" I couldn't hear the last part of the conversation, I was starting to black out. The good news though was that I was able to feel my fingers and toes.

"Alas! Ear wax!"
What did I just hear? I finally got back into the conversation and I hear 'earwax', what in the world is this conversation?

I could finally feel my whole body again, and my eyes started to open. Once they finally open, I had to adjust my eyes because of how bright the light was.
I put my hand on my forehead trying to stop my pounding headache.

"Oh good, you're waking up"
After blinking my eyes, I finally found out who was talking to me.

"M-Madam Pomfrey?"
"No you idiot, it's me, Harry! How old do I look to you?"
I laughed, slowly getting up. Now that my eyes were back to normal, it was Harry. In my defense, he did look very old.

"Well, sorry grandpa I couldn't see," I said, smiling.

It was good to be able to smile after a while.

Sitting up straight, I saw that we were in the hospital wing and to my right, I saw so many 'get well' cards and candy, and for some reason a toilet seat.

I bet it was Fred and George.

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?" Harry said, "We fought Quirrell and Voldemort."

I don't really remember anything. I mean, ya, I remember seeing Quirrell, and Voldemort on the back of his head but other than that I don't think I can remember anything else.

"No, I only really remember seeing Quirrell and Voldemort," I said, "It's like vision, all I see is their faces, nothing else."

Harry had a look of worry on his face, I can't really blame him. I just woke up and now I can't remember anything that happened, I'm a little worried too.

"You don't remember looking in the mirror? Or saying something you never really told me?"

"What did say?"

"Well-"

"Rose! Harry!"

I swung my head around to see Hermione and Ron running towards us.