Magical Christmas

ALERT! ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!
I HAVE NO PRESENT FOR MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS FOR CHRISTMAS!!
What was I thinking? I had so much time to think of Christmas gifts and now I have one day to think of a gift for...how many... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...ugh to many to count!

What am I going to do? I can't go out and buy something, I'm stuck in this castle, what can I give them?

"You know, you could always make something for them," Someone said behind me, I flinched, I almost fell out of my seat.

I turned around to see Ruby starting at me, this girl is everywhere.

"Ruby, what are you doing?" I said, still a little bit shaken up after she scared me half to death.

"I wanted to see if you are ok...but I see you have other things on your mind" I still can't believe that she knew exactly what happens the day Malfoy burned my hand. It really was like she read my mind...and I am going to figure out how she is doing it.

"Oh...thanks but I fine, I'm just worried about Christmas."

"Well...like I said, you could always make them something," She said, her brown eyes staring at me.

"But how, I don't know how to make things and I have no supplies."

She rolled her eyes and glared at me, like I was the stupidest person in the world.

She took a deep breath and said "Are you a witch or not, Rose, you could use magic and ACTUALLY MAKE THEM SOMETHING!"

Ohhhhh....wow that actually makes sense, Ruby is really smart.

"Thanks," she said all of a sudden,
Ok, I really got to find out what she is...

"Ruby you're a genius, I can go to the library, maybe they have some books that could help me...thanks," I said, quickly left and headed towards the library.

There has to be a book on making things, but what...maybe I could make Hermione a potion, but we haven't really learned any complicated potions yet...maybe I could make Ron some candy...no I would blow up the kitchen if I'd tried...

I walked into the library, letting my thoughts carry me through the piles and piles of books around me
So many books...this is like heaven for Hermione but when you are in a hurry, it's a nightmare well at least for me.

****

Ok...after an hour of looking for a book that could help me, I finally found a book that might help.

It's called 'the perfect gift to give your magical friends when you completely forget about them'
See...perfect book, wonder how it got there?

I checked the book out and rushed to my dorm as fast as my little legs could go.

Once I got there, I opened the book and started looking for some stuff I could make.

Let's see... what can I make that's easy and thoughtful...blah blah blah, boring stuff...blah blah, not sweet enough, blah bl-wait 'want to show your friends and family how much you care, make them a beautiful bracelet with magic...this bracelet can be made from beautiful flowers that will show how much you care, you can also add a small charm on the bracelet that will show your best memories of the person you giving the gift too, so they will never forget you.'

This is perfect, I could give this to all my friends, and it's easy.

I looked through the materials and saw that it only needs some flowers, and a good memory so it will show up when they touch it.