╰☆☆ℜloes Part 2☆☆╮

Start from the beginning

Reason for signing up: " We needed money and I thought I could beat the inevitable. I didn't"

↫↫↫↫↫The brave ↬↬↬↬↬

•'¯'•Aquarius•'¯'• (2/2) ♒

Traits of Aquarius: independent, Shy, quiet, aloof, good listener, temperamental, intelligent, Unpredictable. Stubborn,Emotional.

Motto of Aquarius: "I know"

community: Poor, rich, average; Filthy Rich. People who sign up here tend to sign up to Honor and title or insure they will be set for life.

Faction colors: Silver

"Me, Myself and I"||Indigo Aquarius || Male, 12 (Played by: OwlDette)
-independent
-anti-social
-Shy
-Sneaky
-Can be sassy at times
-friendly
-Can have a little temper
**Trained for The Brave since he was little.

"Me, Myself and I"||Indigo Aquarius || Male, 12 (Played by: OwlDette)-independent -anti-social -Shy-Sneaky -Can be sassy at times-friendly-Can have a little temper **Trained for The Brave since he was little

Reason for signing up:"I have trained for this my whole life and intended to Honor my family's name"

"your not going to tell me what to do"||Phoebe Aquarius|| Female, 14 (Played by: writetoo)
-stubborn
- closed off
-Tends to seem cold but it's just sheltered
-Unpredictable
-A bit temperamental
-Lives for her families approval and will do anything for it.
- Independent
-quiet but she bites
-beauty and grace but can punch you in the face

**Trained for the games since she was five.

Reason for signing up: " I will do anything what means necessary to Honor my families name"

↫↫↫↫↫The brave ↬↬↬↬↬

•'¯'•Gemini•'¯'•(2/2) ♊

Faction Colors: Light green and yellow

Traits of Gemini: Gentle, affectionate, curious, inconsistent.Outgoing, versatile.
Community: Poor, average, poor; Typically Poor. Gated by barbed wires to keep the poor in like other poor communities. They tend to wear manacles to dapen their powers to keep the poor under control. Typical for every poor Faction.