Chapter 17! :D

ELSA'S POV

I was exhuasted as I left my last class, I didn't even want to drive home! Flopping down on the floor and taking a long nap seemed pretty good to me right now.

I lazily walked over to my locker and shoved my books inside. I slammed it shut, not really in the mood for a conversation, I really hope nobody tries to talk with me...

I walked out of the school, to the parking lot. I opened the door and slammed down into the seat, and let out a long sigh. I chuckled at myself, and pulled my phone from my pocket to see 1 missed call and text from Anna, " Hi! Don't wait up for me, I'm gonna hang out with Kristoff for a while, then he'll take me home!" I read teh text out loud to myself.

I smiled, I'll be alone at home for a few hours! I can play my music as loud as I want and sing along with it too! I can never do that when Anna is home, she always yells at me to shut up! " Hater" I say in my head with my best  Miranda Sings impression. I giggle at my silliness.

I look up from my phone, and jam my keys in my car. I start the car and put my phone back in my pocket.

I drive off home, and turn on the radio as I drive, I sing along to Katy Perry at the top of my lungs, " YOU'RE A FIREWORKKK! C'MON LET YOUR COLORS BURSTTTT!" I laugh at myself and park my car in the driveway.

I take the keys out, and open the door, I close it and walk up the steps of our house. I unlock the door and walk in, closing the door behind me.

I smile wide and run up to my room and throw my bag, not caring where it lands. I take out my Ipod and click shuffle, and it lands on My Chemical Romance, Welcome To The Black Parade. I smile even wider as the song starts playing and sing along to the words, loudly. " WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER, TOOK ME INTO THE CITY, TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!" I open my laptop, and go on Ms Paint Adventures.com, to see if Hussie had updated Homestuck. I squealed when I saw three new updates!

I read them and shut my laptop closed, I stand up and walk downstairs for a snack.

I took out a box of crackers from the kitchen cupboard, and remembered somthing as I munched on crackers.

Crap.

I forgot to ask Jack out on the date! URG! I mentally slap myself for forgeting, and take my phone out. I quickly text Jack.

Me: Hey, are you busy Friday night?

i waited patiently for him to respond,

Jack: Yup. Y?

I smiled wide,

Me: I was wondering if you wanted to do somthing together, you and me!

Jack: Yeah, sure!

"YES!" I said to myself.

Me: Okay! Lets go to the mall? We could mess with people, me and Anna always love doing that!

Jack: Okay, see u there!

I shoved my phone back in my pocket, a smile on my face.

AUTHOR TIME!

Here is the long over due update! I tried to make Elsa more like a teenage girl, shes sorta like me! I'll write a description of her likes, dislikes, and personality if you'd like! :D I'm also super excited because I'm going to comic con, SQUEEEE! ANyway, bye my butterflies!

                                            ~Bella .-.