Chapter.....9?

JACKS POV!!

I jumped off Elsa's balcony.

I enjoyed the wind all around me as I was falling.

I quickly spread out my arms, and flew.

I enjoyed flying. It was amazing feeling the wind in my hair and the coolness of it.

" J- Jack?" Elsa sputtered. I flew down to her, and sat down on the railing of the balcony. She looked at me, surprised. I smirked " I know nothing about powers?" She glared at me " Ice powers and flying abilities are COMPLETELY different!"

I jumped again off the balcony and gracefully landed on the ground.

" JUMP! I'LL CATCH YOU!" I shouted. "WHAT???" Elsa screamed. "I SAID- " I started. " I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID! I'M NOT JUMPING THOUGH!!" She screamed. " Fine! Do it your way! Walk down!" I gave in.

Elsa disappeared into the castle. I quickly flew up and went into the castle and swooped Elsa up and flew off the balcony.

"AHHHH PUT ME DOWN!!! JACK I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" She screamed at me. I smiled. She was cute when she was mad.

I found some fun into this. I threw her up in the air, as high as I could. " AHHHH JACK! HELP ME YOU BASTARD!" I watched her fall, down, down. I finally swooped in and caught her.

Our eyes met, for one second. I leaned in, and...... * SPLAT* a giant snow ball hit my face. I heard Elsa die of laughter, I grew annoyed. I quickly made the hugest snow ball with my powers, and threw it at Elsa!

I don't think she saw me make it, but I didn't think too much of it, I'll tell her later. She flung snow balls at me, faster than a plane! I didn't know she was THIS POWERFUL! I ran behind a rock, " You can run, but you can't hide!!" She said evilly. "I've got you no-" She started. But she couldn't Finish, I threw the biggest snow ball ever at her! She stumbled back in surprise, " D-did you make that???" She spat. I shook my head. " But don't bother trying to beat me in a snow ball fight! For I am the spirit of wint-" I started, but was interrupted by Elsa throwing a giant snow ball at me.

I smirked, " ITS ON NOW!"

She smirked as well, " BRING IT ON, FROST!"

AUTHOR TIME!!!

Well, some of you figured out that Jack can fly.... Anyway... I won't be posting daily..... but I will post once, twice? NO THRICE!!! A WEEK!

Hey! tell me in the comments if you want just Jack and Elsa to have powers, or everyone?? I kinda just want Jack and Elsa to... to show how relatable and special they are to each other! But its your choice!!!

As usual, I love my butterflies! ( I am talking about you, you very sexy person there! • .-) BYE!!

~Bella .-.