CHAPTER 10!!!!!

ELSA'S POV

Everything was still processing through my mind.

Lets get this straight.

Jack can fly, and also has ice powers. He wants to help me control my ice powers.

I would have to talk with him later, but for now, I pushed that in the back of my mind, because I HAD to win this snow ball fight.

" YOU CAN'T GET ME!! NYA NYA!" I laughed. I missed being able to be me.... I miss being free, and able to do whatever I wanted. And now, Jack can help me control my powers, so I can be myself!

* SMACK* A giant snow ball in my face.

I fell down, in defeat. " I give up! You win!" I breathed.

Jack plopped down beside me. " Its getting late, I should probably head Ho-" He started " No, please stay, with me. " I whispered. I felt myself blush. " Okay. I will." Jack said.

I stood up, and reached out for Jack to grab my hand. " Lets go inside." He took my hand and I pulled him up. He has the weight of a feather.

I walked inside, still holding Jack's hand. I didn't let go, I loved the warmth in his hands intertwined with mine. I felt magical when I was holding his hand.(XD No pun intended!)

We finally made it up to the bed, I plopped down, and Jack fell down beside me.

We lay there, in silence. I deeply wanted to wrap my arms around him and snuggle in close to him, and fall asleep in his arms, enjoying the warmth he has.

" J- Jack? Can you hold me? P-please?" I said nervously. He smiled, and gently wrapped his arms around me.

I loved the warmth, the feeling, the butterflies inside me.

I loved him.

I fell asleep in his arms, dreaming about him.

Jack Frost. I love you.

AUTHOR TIME!!!

AHHHH SOOO LOVEYYYU DOVEYYYYY AWWWWWW

I love my butterflies! Good bye! See ya later!

~Bella .-.