PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!

Start from the beginning

"Obviously some of you failed the test and as such.......everyone's going to the lodge!" Aizawa announced with a grin.

"What a twist!!!" The four who had failed shouted feeling immense relief, crying.

"There were several of you who failed the practical part, Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari and Sero." Aizawa said as they lowered their heads.

"And in the written exam, i am pleased to say there were no failing grades. Midoriya" he said as he turned to izuku who looked up and everyone wondered why he was singled out.

Aizawa seeing he had gained the mentioned person's attention said " Good job, you have improved the most from the dead last position you have the highest score in the written part, exceeding yaoyoruzu's who has the second highest score by 15"

Everyone was shocked and looked at izuku, momo felt proud that she was able to help him get that much score, she wasn't mad in the least.

"I am glad you decided to study, with your condition it would be a waste if you didn't use it" Aizawa said and this got everyone curious.

"What condition, mr.aizawa?" Momo asked suspiciously.

"Midoriya here has photographic memory, he can remember anything just by seeing it once." Aizawa said as everyone's jawdropped

Now momo felt jealous of her 'friend' and not just her almost everyone was jealous and Kaminari said " Man, i thought you were like us, someone weak in studies. But if you have something like that why the hell don't you study"

"Cause i don't like studying, and this photographic memory is not a blessing in my opinion, and that is something you wouldn't all understand" Izuku said and the last part he said with such a cold voice that it caused them to flinch and barely suppress the shiver that run down their spines.

'What does he mean?' Momo thought

"Though, i think he doesn't study because he is like me, very lazy but even without that midoriya is a one in a million genius" Aizawa praised izuku

Izuku looked up confused as aizawa said "Do you remember that i asked you to solve a sheet of questions for me?"

Izuku nodded as aizawa said " That was an IQ test. Everyone here has already got an IQ test and there results are all with me except for you, the highest in class is yaoyorozu's which is 188. Second is Bakugo with 149. And the last is Mineta with 81."

"So? What is mine" izuku asked

"You scored 224 midoriya, your intelligence is close to that of nezu's whose IQ is 288" Aizawa said and the third shock was given to everyone but this time even izuku was shocked.

'Incredible' Momo thought she could feel her admiration for izuku growing after hearing all this.

"Anyways, the thing you all need to know is that those who failed will be forced much harder than the rest cause they need it more" Aizawa warned as he left the class.

After classes were over everyone joined together and Ojiro said " I am glad that everyone is going"

"A week boot camp? now i have to sacrifice some time of cloud watching to actually pack me stuff. What a drag" Izuku said groaning as he read the pamphlet

"I don't have bathing suit. I need to buy one" kaminari said grumbling

"Hey, if tomorrow is off and exam have ended. Why don't we all go shopping?" Hagakure yelled excited.

"That's a great idea" Mina said also excited and everyone started agreeing except bakugo who rudely denied.

Momo nodded enthusiastically, she hadn't gone for shopping in a long time so she wanted to buy some dresses and asscessories for herself as she happily stated "I think that it is indeed a great idea"