Act Three: Scene Five

Start from the beginning

Ruli: She starts yelling in the hallway. OH LINK! ARE YOU AWAKE MY ANGEL?!

Link: Yes I'm awake. But I feel like I'd rather die than living another day like this not calling anyone my own. I miss my dear Sidon already. You can come in the door is unlocked.

Ruli comes into Link's room seeing her cry over the balcony. She walks up to her as she calms her down.

Ruli: Link honey? Are you okay?

Link: It hurts! It hurts so much!

Ruli: I know it does I miss Donlo too. But drowning his grave with tears isn't gonna solve anything. Thank god thank god that we're all still here for you Link. Now chin up and stop with all that crying.

Link: I feel so lost without him.

Ruli: *Slowly nods her head agreeing with her.* I feel the same way.

Link: I don't know what to do now, I still can't get over that he's gone and I'm still looking for him.

Ruli: Hey it's going to be okay, even if Donlo where here he'd tell you not to cry so much over his death. I still can't believe that the person who killed him walks free.

Link: What are you talking about mom?

Ruli: That troublemaker Sidon!

Link: *She talks under her breath* I can still hear my Sidon calling for me. Please forgive me for what I'm going say about my own husband. This is going to hurt me more than it's gonna hurt him.

Ruli: All Zelda did was suspended him and is going to send him to the forbidden island Noya Neha, can you believe it?!

Link: I see so Zelda didn't have the guts to kill him right then and there. If only I could've known about this Donlo would still be alive.

Ruli: Me too my dear but, I must tell you something about him. He left behind so much that we simply can't keep up with them. So I don't really know what to feel now. Yes we raised him as our son at the same time he didn't have to hide anything from us. As for Sidon he's lucky that we can't go near him because if I see him I'd beat that ass up so quick he'll be drowning in his own blood! He will be at the same place as Donlo keeping him company too! Then hopefully you will be satisfied to see him dead.

Link: I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. You know as well as I do that his parents wouldn't accept this if they were still alive. Poor Donlo he did so much for us. If only I knew someone that can help him. I'd gladly give it to him! He had no right to kill him! I don't care how many mistakes he's made because I've already forgiven him! I know you don't approve of what I'm saying but, it's how I feel. I'll even see to it that Sidon gets the help he needs! I'll even go to him if a have to! And be the friend that he needs!

Ruli: There there Link let it all out I was thinking the same thing. But for now I must tell you the good news!

Link: Oh really this came in just in time. What is it?

Ruli: You know how your father is always keeping things very secret when it comes to good fortune. Why he just told me not too long ago about your surprise. I really shouldn't tell you. Your father would be so mad at me.

Link: Please mom just tell me what is it I'm not gonna say anything.

Ruli: Oh ok! You and Cia is arranged to get married next Thursday morning! Zelda decided that it would be best to invite everyone to the wedding especially the Dorephan family especially that discussing Sidon. I must say I can't believe that she's making us do this but, what can you do?