Part 25: Separation

You freeze as Alex said he needs Peter to save Max. You look at Alex for a while and you know you're really sick of him. Now you just realize why Alex is so easy to say yes to drop the case. You thought he will just be there for Peter as his father without taking him from you but the truth is, he wants something from you and Peter as an exchange of dropping the case. 

A: Max... He needs Pet-

Y/n: No... Alex-

A: He needs a transplant and Peter is-

Y/n: Stop.

A: his only hope.

Y/n: I said stop!

You can feel you are sick and your head is spinning. By being a father for Peter, he hopes that you will let Peter be a donor for Max to cure his disease or get Peter's sympathy to help his halfbrother. This must be also the reason why Diane seems fine with Alex being there for Peter. They need something from you and Peter.

You held your head with your hand and try to walk to Peter's room and keeping out Peter from Alex. Alex grabs your shoulder and he makes you turn to him again. His grip holds your wrist and makes you stop from moving.

You can see that he is hopeless now and beg you to give Peter to him.

A: (y/n) please. I need Peter. There is an 80% chance that Peter can save Max. Max can't go anywhere right now and Peter is his only hope. Max need the donor soon, Peter needs to be here. Please-

Y/n: Stop it, Alex! Stop it. How could you?! He is so excited to meet you, he is so in love with you and he looks up to you so much! How could you just use him and then go again?! You son of a-!

A: This is not what I want too. I want to be a good dad for both of them. This is also hard for me, but I don't have a choice now! Peter is Max's only hope now.

You are really mad and disappointed at Alex. You look into his eyes and you can feel that your eyes are burning. You emphasize your word to him that you will not let him use Peter and he can't meet Peter forever.

Y/n: I'll not let you do that! I will not even let you see him again! Don't ever come to our life again. Go- away!

His grip tighter, make you whip a bit and he is furious now. The looks on his eyes change completely. You try to release your hand from his grip but you can't.

A: You can't do that! He is my son, and I also have a right for him. I'm gonna take my right now! He stays, with me.

Alex emphasizes his last word. He walks past you towards the stairs. He will try to take Peter with force.

Y/n: No!

You scream and hold his wrist but his wrist slipped on your hand. You fall on the floor but it doesn't stop you from trying to stop Alex to go to Peter's room.

Alex is at the first stairs now and you try to stop him. You try to hold him back but you can't reach him and it makes you fall, bump with the edge of the stairs. You can feel your body stings because of the fall.

Y/n: Alex! Stop.

You try to get up again but your body feels hurt everywhere. You can see Tony is upstairs and he tries to stop Alex. He must have heard the quarreling between you and Alex. Peter and Kevin are behind them and they look terrified. Alex punches Tony and that makes the kids cried.

Ke: Daaaaad!

P: Mooooom!

Tony punches Alex back and the kids take a few steps back. They are terrified and crying out loud. You try to stand and go upstairs to calm the kids when you feel your whole body sting. You managed to take the first step of the stairs. You want to take the next step when you feel something dripping from your legs. You look down and you find blood comes from between your legs. You look at Tony and called his name before you passed out.