Chapter 31

They were now in their room when Jungkook faced his back to the older mentioning him to untie the strings of his shirt.
"You spent the whole day like this?"Taehyung asked.
"What do you mean?"Jungkook raised a brow.
"Your back is literally exposed.The buttons are not buttoned.What were you thinking"Teahyung half yelled.
"I didn't realise.They might have come undone without me noticing"Jungkook said as Teahyung was massaging his neck.He then took the blood pressure machine to measure the younger's blood pressure before he sleeps.
"Why do you wear these kind of shirts anyways.?"Taehyung asked.
"They are easy to put on .Unlike t-shirts .I can hardly breathe"Jungkook pouted.
"Anything thats comfortable for you"Taehyung said as he was helping the younger into his pjs.
"You didn't tell me that Hyungsik Hyung and Seojoon Hyung were your friends.I like them a lot."Jungkook said as he was getting into bed.
"Well is there a handsome guy that you don't like.Be it a doctor or an actor "Teahyung snorted .
"I actually like guys who use their skills rather than their brains"Jungkook said .
"Gee thanks"Teahyung snorted.
"Do you know that my son was a good boy before he met you"Jungkook said as he was looking at the ceiling in the dark.
"You can't be serious"Teahyung said.
"For real.He started saying what i want i get just like you"Jungkook said.
"How is everything my fault?"Taehyung pouted.
"Night Hyung"Jungkook said.

Teahyung woke up in the middle of the night when he heard Jungkook groaning.He was startled when Jungkook was about to turn and sleep on his belly.He immediately went and laid him on his back."How difficult must it be far him to sleep on his back everynight.He then kissed his forehead and his bump before sleeping.

A baby shower was thrown in the 8th month .It was hosted by the couples mothers
"Jungkook , wake up "Ms Jeon whispered to the younger who was lying on his bed.
"Mom , I'm tired"Jungkook whined.
"Jungkook , everyone who is downstairs has come to see you.You just have to sit and smile"Ms Jeon said as she helped the younger up.She guided him down the stairs.He went and sat at the counter and the Hyungs came to him.
"Don't you think this baby shower is only for the rich.?I mean everything you give has to be in threes"Yoongi started.
"You are right.I can see Teahyung entertaining his high class friends"Jimin snorted.
"Where is Jae by the way?"Jungkook asked.
"Home ,Hyung's mother is visiting"Jimin said.
"Where are Jin ,Namjoon and Hoseok Hyung?"Jungkook asked.
"Speaking of the devil"Yoongi said as the three were approaching then.
"Guys , can you believe Hoseok saw Sunmi naked in his kitchen and just said wow"Jin started .
"I hope you went for it"Yoongi said as he was sipping on his juice.
"No , he didn't.He went and tied her robe up and then ended up getting slapped"Jin laughed.
"Hyung, are you even a man.You guys have been married for three years so step up.Every woman has needs you know"Jimin laughed.
"Guys , that wasn't all.Sh e hasn't even come home since that incident and i don't know how to get her back home?"Hoseok said pouting.
"Hyung,man up.What if someone comes and sweeps her off her feet while you are being sisy"Jungkook said.
"Using my own words on me i see"Hoseok teased and Jungkook smiled.
"Why does it seem like you are able to solve other people 's love problems but you can't solve your own "Namjoon said.
"If you guys are done can i talk to my brother please"Jun said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.His brother has never changed.
"What ?"Jungkook said as he was looking at his brother.
"I  need your help.Sun hee left after a fight and I don't know what to do"Jun pouted.
"You love her right?"Jungkook asked and Jun nodded.
"I would suggest that you swallow your pride and go and ask Hoseok Hyung for help"Jungkook said.
"Thanks a lot "Jun said with sarcasm.
"Brat "Jungkook muttered as he got up and went to where the Hyungs and his husband were.
"Taehyung ,don't trust Jungkook around doctors.He gets crazy over them"Jin started.
"I realised Hyung but it's a shame that the ones he has eyes on are married"Teahyung said and Jungkook was surprised .
"Is Minho Hyung married.How come i didn't get to know about this?"Jungkook asked.
"It's because i didn't tell you.He is married to Irene"Teahyung said .
"What? So he is that guy she told me about.What a small world?"Jungkook said .
"Are you disappointed that Teahyung isn't a doctor"Jimin teased.
"Who is Mark Hyung married to."Jungkook asked.
"It's Jackson"Teahyung said.
"Well lucky him"Jungkook said and everyone glared at him.
"You are really crazy"Teahyung said as he was going back to his friends.
"Is he mad?"Hoseok asked.
"He isn't"Jungkook said as he was having his snacks.
"How can you be so sure?"Jin asked.
"Because ,i know him.Jungkook said.

Jungkook had to wait until the whole ceremony was over.He wasn't really enjoying it.He was sleepy,his feet were swollen and his back was hurting.To top it off Tearin had to drag him around the whole night.He also had to open all the gifts he had gotten.Everything was in threes like Yoongi had predicted.He got like a million pairs of socks,beanies,sweats,rombers,pacifiers.He also got a baby stroller for triplets.He couldn't open the rest of them.He could also tell that he had gotten a dozen  packs.
"Tae ,i wanna sleep."Jungkook whined as he pulled his husband from his group of friends.
"So ,do you want me to carry you?"Taehyung asked with sarcasm .Jungkook frowned and then bumped into someone.
"Park Bo Gum"Jungkook exclaimed.
"Jungkook , right"the older male said.
"I'm a huge fan of yours.Could you do me a favor?"Jungkook asked with puppy eyes.
"Sure"he smiled.