Rules [25]

Darius' POV

The movie seems to be going by slowly after mentioning the rules, Casey seems more tense now. I think I accidentally forced him out of littlespace..

"Kitten?"

"Y-Yes daddy?" His voice isn't that different, but it sounds forced. I grab the remote and press the pause button, and gently run a hand through his hair.

"Do you want to talk about the rules now, Casey?" It felt unusual for me to say his name since I hadn't ever actually called him it. I think it sounds adorable though.

He whimpers quietly, before he nods and sits up. I follow after, and press a gentle kiss against his temple. "I promise you're not in trouble baby," I tell him softly, sensing his nerves, "we just need to give you some rules to follow for daddy. Won't that make you feel smaller, too?"

"M-Mhm.." Casey hums, and he shakily slides his small hand into mine. I smile softly and squeeze it.

"You know.. I haven't really seen big you at all since we met." I conclude, softly. I don't want to make him feel more anxious than he already is.

"A-Ah, u-uhm.. S-Sorry.." he stutters out, looking away shyly for a moment, before clearing his throat and turning back to me. "It's just.. Easy to be little around you." His voice sounds a bit deeper, it's still cute, though. "I hadn't had a daddy for a long while, and I couldn't get into littlespace as much. S-So.. I guess it got all pent up in me.."

I smile at him gently, and rub circles into the back of his hand with my thumb. "Well.. I'm glad that it's easy for you to be so comfortable around me." I start, nervously, trying to figure out how to respond, "It's not something you should be apologizing for, I love you being little, so it hasn't bothered me at all. You deserve to be happy, so you can be little as long as you feel like with me, okay?"

He nods shyly, and I feel him relax a little against the couch. I let go of his hand in favor of standing up, and head into my office room. I grab the small, black notebook, with a pencil tucked into the rings of it, off of my computer desk, then I return to the living room.

Casey still looks nervous as his eyes track me as I walk back to the couch, and sit next to him. He looks at the notebook as I open it and flip to the last used page. I had already wrote some rules down that I thought would be useful.

I hand him the open notebook, and he reads over the words intently. I felt as if I had to add, "I wasn't sure how you are when you're not little, so some of them might not be needed." He nods to assure that he had heard me.

The rules are mostly the basic ones; don't cuss, don't talk back to daddy, remember your manners, bedtime is 11 on work days, come to daddy if you need absolutely anything, tell daddy if he does something you don't like.

I thought that it would be best to add more as I get to know Casey more, so that I could understand what he needs. Closer to the bottom of the page is neat writing that says "Rules for sexy times:" and so far the only rule I wrote was not to be afraid to use the safeword, which we still haven't come up with.

"I-I think these are good.." He says after he's finished reading them, I watch as he glances down lower on the page. His cheeks tinge pink, "I-I can't think of any more r-right now." I kiss his temple softly.

"We can always add more when we think of them."

"M-mhm. U-uhm.. sir?" He looks up at me, still seeming shy but looking to be more confident.

"Yes puppy?" I inquire.

"Wh-what about the punishments..?" He asks timidly. I can hear the nerves in his voice. When thinking about the punishments, I took into consideration that he had an abusive daddy before.

"I was thinking of time outs, I'd check on you every few minutes." I say slowly, trying to calm him. I don't want him to think I'd just leave him alone the entire time. "And I think that maybe early bedtime, no TV, writing lines, and possibly chores would be good punishments too."

"O-Okay sir, I think those are good.. And thanks for thinking about my uhm.. my problems." He smiles shyly. Then he jumps and hugs me tightly. I smile and pull him against me, holding him in a tight hug. I think he may have slipped back into littlespace.

"Of course I would baby. I'm glad that you're okay with them, and if you're ever not, you can tell me. But you can't just say it 'cause you don't wanna do them, okay?" I kiss his head softly, and run my hand through his hair.

He nods against my chest and looks up at me, smiling and blushing softly. "Okay daddy! I promise I won't."

"Good boy, now, do you want to finish the movie?" I question him, since he seems to be back into littlespace.

"Yes, please daddy? Wanna finish Coco!" He exclaims excitedly. I smile and grab the remote, he turns around in my lap to face the TV, I unpause it. I watch as Casey's eyes glue to the TV, seeing his wide smile while he's captivated.

While he's staring at the TV, I gently rub my hand through is hair, moving my arm down to wrap around his waist. He leans back against my chest, but I can tell he doesn't even realize it. Which makes me happy, I'm glad he's so comfortable around me.

Even though his whole upper body is pressed back against me, his head only comes up to my collar bone. He looks so cute and small curled up against me.

~~~
Word Count: 1,024
~~~~
Hi, sorry everyone! I know I haven't updated in a long time and again, it's cause I haven't exactly had motivation for it. But, I decided to try and get out a new chapter, even though it was.. very slow- I started writing this chapter like forever ago. I'm sorry for any inconsistencies it might have- I tried to go back and check some things when I thought they might not've made sense. I don't know when or if I'll write another chapter, but I hope that if I do, some people might come read it. I hope you guys like this chapter!
~Sawyer