The Meeting. [9]

Casey's POV

AAAHHHHHH!!! IM SO SO SO NERVOUS!! I'm gonna meet daddy!!!! AFTER ACCIDENTALLY TELLING HIM THAT I LOVE HIM.. I mean... I do... but I didn't want him to know that yet!!! W-what if... what if he thinks I'm coming on too strong..? What if he doesn't like me in real life..? What if he t-thinks I'm too annoying....? What i-if I-I'm too clingy....? I've a-already become a-attached to him.. M-maybe he-he doesn't like that... I'm going to screw everything up again...

I shake my head vigorously, trying to get rid of those bad thoughts. I look at my phone and realize how much time I have to get ready and stuff. My eyes widen and I start to panic. I get off my soft bed, that has purple bedsheets draped over it, and walk over to my dresser, which is against the wall that's on the opposite side of my nightstand. I open one of the drawers, the drawer that I know has my panties in it.

Daddy told me to wear my panties, so of course I'm not going to disobey him.

I get out my favorite pair and walk over to my closet, I get out a pair of my black leggings, and my favorite long sleeved shirt like daddy told me to. I take the clothes back over to my bed and set it down on top of the soft cotton that is my blanket. I slowly slip off my panties and the long sleeved shirt I'm wearing currently, and throw them in the dirty clothes hamper that I have sitting in a corner next to the door.

I slip on the new pair of panties and bite my lip, then I slide on my tight leggings. I look at my favorite shirt and giggle, then I put it on and look at myself in the mirror that's on my vanity, which is on the same wall as my dresser. This is what daddy is going to see me in for the first time..

I blush thinking of that, and bite my lip harder. I look at myself for one more second, then I walk out of my room and into my beautiful, cozy living room, I grab my keys that were on a counter. Then, I walk out the door, locking it behind me. I'm so nervous and excited..

I get out of my apartment and walk to the parking garage, I click the button on my keys that make the car make a sound. The sound helps me find which way my car is, and I start walking to it.

I get to my car and unlock it, I get in and I get comfy, and I start it. My mind is racing with nervous thoughts and worry. I grip the stirring wheel as I start driving.

It doesn't take too long to reach the cafe, and I sit in my car for a few seconds, realizing what's happening, and confronting my fears and worries. My heart starts racing and I gulp nervously.

I slowly get out of my car, and shakily walk to the front door of the cafe. I have to use most of my strength to open the door because of how shaky and nervous I am. I'm so scared and excited. I feel my stomach churning.

When I open the door I see one of my co-workers look over at the door to see what costumer just came in, which was me, obviously. The worker, Lucas, looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I simply ignore him and look around the small, cozy room to see if I can spot anyone who looks like the description I had heard from daddy on what he looks like.

I see him!!! He's sitting in a small booth against the wall, I swear that's him. I bite my lip hard, my heart starts to race even faster, and I feel myself starting to sweat a little. I slowly make my way towards the booth, and then I slowly slide into the booth across from him.

I slowly raise my head to look up at him, my heart beat instantly increases, and my face flushes as his eyes meet mine straight away. I take in all his features, his black hair, his beautiful tan face and body, and like he said, he's in a black shirt, and black pants.

I'm completely and utterly speechless. My heart is pounding out of my chest, my breath is caught in my throat. My eyes are tearing up because of how happy I am, and also from how long I've kept my eyes open to stare at him. He's looking at me intently, neither of us have blinked or taken our eyes off each other. He's looking my face and body up and down.

He is the first one to break the silence, "Kitten, come over to my side."

"Y-yes sir." I respond obediently. I get up and walk to his side, and slowly slide into it. He slides me onto his lap, and my face becomes even more red, and I look up to him with innocent eyes.

He smiles down at me, and I blush even darker and stuff my face into his chest, embarrassed. "Kitten, don't hide your adorable face from me, look up at me." He says in a stern voice.

His voice is deep and stern voice makes me quiver inside and I love it.. I whimper quietly and obey him. I look up to him and look him in the eyes. He smiles down at me, showing me that I have pleased him by listening to his command. He wraps his arms tightly around me, and pulls me closer to him. He unwraps one of his arms from around me, and puts a hand on my cheek. I feel my heart start skipping beats while feeling his warm hand on my soft cheek. He leans in close to me, and suddenly I feel sparks that I've never felt before, not even with my last daddy, as soft lips are being gently moved against mine. He slowly pulls away and I whimper quietly. He smiles and keeps holding my cheek with his palm, his beautiful dark brown eyes boring into my bright green ones.

He is, yet again, the first one to break the silence, "I love you too kitten." Those five simple words are enough to make pools appear in my eyes. I grip onto him and continue to stare into his eyes.

"D-Daddy.. r-really..?" I utter in disbelief, staring in the eyes of the most beautiful and handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on, or ever will lay my eyes on.

He holds me tighter and nods, "Of course baby, I wouldn't lie to you about that." I don't notice that the pools in my eyes have overflowed until he gently rubs his thumb across my cheek to wipe the water away. He pulls me closer to his chest and moves his hand from my cheek, to running it through my hair while my face is buried in his chest, which I can tell is muscular just by how it feels though his shirt.

"D-Daddy.. I love you so much... I-I w-was s-so w-worried that you were g-going to get mad at me and r-reject me.." My small, quiet voice stutters out, I bury my face further into his chest and whimper quietly, so that only he can hear me. More tears pour out of my eyes, and onto his plain black t-shirt.

His gentle, soothing hands run through my hair gently, and he kisses the top of my head, and shhh's me softly. "I could never be mad at you, you're my baby boy, and of course I wouldn't reject you, only a fool would be dumb enough to reject someone as perfect and amazing as you."

My blush darkens, though I'm not sure how it's possible, since I was already as red as a tomato. I swear he can feel my heart pounding because of how loud it is. I shake my head while it's in his chest and say, "I'm not perfect or amazing daddy.."

He growls lowly, and I whimper. "Yes you are. You're perfect and amazing to me. Do not argue with daddy." My face feels like it's on fire because of him. I nuzzle my face further into his chest and whimper.

"Y-yes sir.." I bite my lip and nuzzle his chest with my nose. He holds me tighter and runs his fingers through my hair gently, and kisses the top of my head softly, making me smile.

~~~
Word Count: 1,466