Breakfast help. [13]

Casey's POV

When I wake up, I nuzzle my face further into daddy's neck. I scoot myself up and put my legs on each side of him. I feel his arms tighten around me, and I look up to his face. He's awake, but his eyes are still closed. I giggle and lick his neck slowly, and nuzzle up on him more, letting him know that I'm awake.

"Good morning baby boy, did you sleep good?" He asks me softly. I giggle and sit up on his chest, and put my hands in front of me on his chest. My face flushes when I realize that I still don't have on any pants or undies.

I ignore the fact that I don't have anything covering my prince parts, and answer daddy. "Mhm!! You were here with me daddy, so of course I slept good!!" I giggle out to him, and I slightly bounce on his chest.

He chuckles and sits up, making me slide down into his lap instead. I feel his cock against my asscheeks and lower back a little.. My face turns a slight red, but I ignore it. I look up at him, and raise an eyebrow, then start worrying about if I did something wrong or if he didn't like me on his chest.

He smiles and kisses the top of my head, and wraps his arms around me to hold me tightly. I smile and grip onto his shirt tightly. "Do you have anything that I could make you breakfast with baby boy?" He asks down to me softly.

I think for a second, then answer him. "I think I have some bacon in the fridge, and I have pancake mix!" I tell him happily.

He smiles down at me and lifts me up, then he scoots off the bed while holding me. I blush darkly when my cock presses against his chest as he carries me. "D-daddy.. M-maybe I-I should put on s-some undies..." I stutter out, embarrassed.

"Why baby? Daddy loves seeing your beautiful body, I don't think you should, at least not yet." He says and kisses my forehead. "You can if you want though, kitty."

I blush darker and grip onto his shirt tighter, and bury my head in his chest. "N-No sir.. I don't wanna.." I mumble into his chest softly. I feel his arms tighten around me, as he carries me out of my room.

"Okay my little prince." He says softly. He holds me tighter as he walks into the kitchen, being careful not to drop me. Daddy is weally stwong!

He sets me on the counter top and gets out the frozen bacon, and the pancake mix. "Papa do you wan me to hep wiff anyting?" I ask him, feeling more little than I did before.

He smiles and kisses my forehead softly, and ruffles my hair. "Do you want to help daddy mix together the pancake mix?" He asks me softly.

I nod my head vigorously, then I remember one of his rules. "Yes papa!!" I smile and giggle. He smiles and turns to my cabinets, and looks through two of them before he finds the pancake mix. He pulls it out and sets it on the counter next to me. Then, he gets a bowl out from one of the other cabinets he had looked through already, while trying to find the pancake mix.

He sets the bowl next to me, and then he gets the ingredients out of the fridge, and the cabinets. Once he has all the ingredients, he sets them out next to me, where the mix is. Then, he gets out some looks around in my drawers and cabinets, and after looking in the fourth drawer, he found them. He sets them out next to me on the counter, inside the bowl.

He turns to me and asks "Baby boy, where are your pans?" I point to the cabinet with the pots and pans, and he opens it up and gets out two medium sized pans. He sets them both on one of the eyes of the stove.

He turns one of them on and lets it heat up. He looks in some of the drawers and finds two spatulas. Then, he gets out vegetable oil, which he also saw in one of the other cabinets he looked through while he was trying to find the mix, and pours some of it into the pan.