part four

authors note: sorry i havent been updating lately its just i dont have much time

diary entry #6

Dearest diary,

at tryouts yesterdaay there 3 really really really cute guys on the boys team and they all go to the same school as me. one has brunetter hair that. was pulled back and held to the side with the help of gell and the other boy just let his dark brown hair hang whichever it would go. the other boy had nice blonde hair that was really short. turns out that the guy with blond and brunette hair were jasmines and michelles boyfriends and their names were josh and steph.

but that was okay because i still had a chance with joel. he was the brother of "mean girl" madison. joel has a dark hair colour that looked amazing with his blueish greyish eyes that was on an tanned face. he was a bit taller then me and we got to know each other a bit more and i bet you by the end of the month we were going to be pretty close.

ceebs writing anymore

hazel. xxxx

**two months later**

diary entry #7

dear dairy,

Sorry I haven't brrn writing in ages but i lost my dairy and found it underneath my bed and nothings really happened in the last 2 months just that Jasmine and Michelle havent fully accepted me to be in pair so now we are a threesome, not in that way.

Anyway onto Joel, he just asked me out on a date, well its not really a date we 're just going to hang out and stuff with Jasmin and Josh and Michelle and Steph.

Jasmine and Michelle reckon it'll be cool if us 6 all went to the formal together and I was really excited but I didnt know if Joel even liked me. He just invited me to hang out after school with the other girlies and his friends, so thats a start right ??

The first game if soccer was amazing, it was so fun, it was very competitive but we won 3-1 I scored one goal and Jasmine and Michelle scored the other two.

I didnt even relise they played sports. Not being mean or anything but they are really good in sewing and home ec and didnt even expect them two playing sports.

Jasmine is a good right wing up forward because she is a strong and fast played so it was easy for her to get around the other players whilst Michelle is a good center mid or sweeper, defending the goals more then the actuall defenders ordering everyone into their positions and keeper them on task.

I play right wing and with my strongs kicks I am able to kick the ball down to the other side of the pitch with ease and suprisingly my kick went through 2 midfielders and 3 defenders and then through the goalkeeper hitting thr back of the net of the goal post making thr crowd cheer loudly making the score 2 nil.

Thiry minutes before my 6th game, gotta go pick up my Jasmine and Michelle and work out our team tactics.

Hazel x

authors note: I hoped you liked that ((: if there are any spelling mistakes and stuff then sorry, and in the upcoming chapters there will be Jasmine's and Michelles pov ((: thanks for reading guys xx