one

three weeks later

mackenzie sat at her desk of her biology class. it was last period of the first day back from winter break. even though it was only the first day, mackenzie was exhausted. like, unusually exhausted.

the bell eventually rang, signally the end of the long day. mackenzie stepped outside the class, only to be immediately bombarded with affection from ashton.

"hello to you too," mackenzie giggled, gently pulling away from the boy.

"come over?" ashton asked, his hands tightly gripping the girls ass in the crowed hallway.

mackenzie frowned. "my mom says i'm not allowed to stay at your place right now." that was an excuse. she just wanted to go home.

"come on baby," ashton pleaded, "tell her you're staying with maisy or annie or something."

"ash, it's a school night," kenzie whined, "and i'm tired."

ashton's grip on the small girl tightened even further. "you know, it's our seven month anniversary today."

kenzie laughed, a little nervously, "nice of you to remember," she joked, trying to play it off that she wasn't clearly scared of how much control ashton had of her.

ashton laughed along too, grabbing mackenzie's wrist and dragging her out of the school building. he pushed her against one of the walls, out of sight from everyone else. "shouldn't you be treating me?"

"ash, please, i'm tired. i want to go home. i'll stay over another time," mackenzie begged, her voice shaking a little.

"but i want you right now," ashton demanded, "don't you love me?"

"yes- yes of course i do," mackenzie stammered.

"wouldn't you do anything for me?" ashton asked, manipulating the girl.

"of course, babe."

"so you'll come over, and you'll let me do what i want to you?" ashton teased, a sinister undertone to his voice.

"i- i- ashton, i have a migraine."

ashton stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. "but you're my good girl." he paused. "aren't you?"

mackenzie sighed. "ashton. i'm going home." she tore her wrist away from his grip and gently shoved his body away from hers. she stormed off.

"fucking prude!" ashton yelled after her, turning on his heels and marching off.

mackenzie was fuming the whole walk home. half the time she thought ashton might not even really love her. he acted like he just wanted something to put his dick in.

when the girl finally reached her house, she stormed straight to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. mackenzie threw her school bag into the corner of her room and immediately buried herself under her covers. she fell straight asleep, despite the pounding in her head and the nauseous feeling in her stomach.

the brunette wasn't awoken from her slumber for a good few hours, when her mother called her down for dinner. she trudged downstairs, mumbling groggy profanity under her breath.