57. Hotel Whitepod.

Start from the beginning

"We'll see about that." He jabbed her ribs making her squeal and giggle. "Come, we've more to see yet." He took her hand and led through a door into the bedroom.

" He took her hand and led through a door into the bedroom

"Oh my.......this is amazing......Seb!" She put her hand over her mouth as she stepped in to the bedroom, gripping his hand tightly. The room took up half of the pod, the first thing she saw was the large, raised bed. It was surrounded by silver birch tree trunks, and dressed in snow white bed linen, covered in pillows with dark wood behind it surrounding a large mirror above. Just off to one side of the bed was a hammock attached to more tree trunks, large pieces of wood had been carved into furniture, including two beautifully curved loungers and a table, on which stood a bottle of champagne, on ice, and two glasses complete with a box of chocolates. The walls were crisp white canvas making the room feel bright and airy. Finally her eyes took in the magnificent view in front of the bed and loungers. The front of the pod was clear panelling with a door that led on to a large terrace. Letting go of his hand she went to the door and opened it, walking out onto the terrace the view became awe inspiring. "Oh my....." Her voice became a whisper.

"Oh wow." Seb stood behind her, taking in the spectacular view himself of the snow capped mountains that looked even larger now they'd got here. The hill fell quite sharply beneath them, the left side was dotted with farm cottages among the fields and trees that, with spring now here, were a lush green and the right was heavily wooded, almost like a forest. Beyond that was a large valley with a patchwork of fields and a couple of small villages. It was an idyllic scene, and so peaceful.

"This is just......" She shook her head in disbelief. "It's beyond words." She murmured as she drunk in the panoramic, unspoilt view of the Alps in front of her. She felt every last bit of tension leave her body as she took a deep breath in and out.

"I take it you like it here then?" Seb stepped closer and wrapped an arm around her front.
"Seb." She turned around to face him, there was no doubt about it, the boy had done good. "I love it here, thank you!" She linked her hands at the back of his neck and gently pulled him in for a kiss. He was quick to respond, placing his hands on her waist and closing his eyes to savour this little moment between them. She pressed her body against him and unzipped his jacket to slip her hands inside. He instantly felt his body reacting and deepened the kiss, holding her tighter, he couldn't stop a little groan from escaping. Feeling him getting turned on she pulled away, making him frown a little. "You're amazing." She smiled. "And I am amazingly hungry, how do we get our hands on some food in this place?"

~*~

After hooking her phone up to the bluetooth speaker in the bedroom Chloe grabbed the blanket from the lounge and wrapped it around herself. Opening the door, she stepped out into the cool night air on the terrace and sat down on one of the loungers with her phone in her hands. She shivered, maybe coming out here with wet hair from taking a shower ten minutes ago wasn't her best idea. She lay back for a moment taking in the stars that were twinkling above her thinking once more about what Antti had said to her on Sunday. She opened the gallery on her phone and there staring back at her were the pictures of Seb with Hannah. She knew she should let go of all this now, Antti was right, Seb had made a mistake, one he wouldn't repeat again. She should be able to trust him again, she should be able to let him back in, God knows she was trying to and Seb was trying his hardest to prove himself to her. She flicked through the photos once more, Hannah had looked so happy in them, so beautiful in a red dress in one photo and in another she seemed to have a glow about her which Chloe had decided was either a post sex glow or she'd been pregnant. Looking at them hurt just as much now as it had done a few weeks ago. Enough was enough, they had to go. She deleted them and then closed her eyes, clutching her phone to her chest.