Chapter 10 ~The ball~

Comenzar desde el principio

the guy stifly nodded and let us pass.

the room was large and many people were dancing. there was a bar on the right and the lighting is a bit dark.

"where are they?" chaeyoung was on her phone and asked me.

"i don't know... probably at the bar." i said and pulled her to the bar.

"what can i get you?" the bartender asked us with a gentle smile.

"anything strong... i need it." i said and she laughed and got me a drink.

"they said they are on their way here." my sister spoke suddenly. i nod and drank my glass.

"how's lisa? i haven't heard from her since-" i ask but she cut me off.

"ever since jennie kim kidnapped you. and don't worry. she's fine." she smiled at me.

i rolled my eyes. "not her. i mean you AND her. the last time i heard her name was you telling me you guys have a date. what happened about that?"

"you know... just dinner and movie that's it." she shrug but i frown at her. there is clearly more.

"don't you dare lie to me sis. i can clearly see it in your eyes there's something more."

"there may or may not have been a kiss at the end." she smirked at me while i widen my eyes.

"who could've known that my best friend and my sister will hit it off." i laugh and she punched me at the shoulder leaving me hiss in pain.

"gosh that wasn't necessary."

"well you desrve it."

"you-" i was cut off by the woman who is extremely gorgeous standing behind chae.

i looked at her and she was wearing

simple yet elegant miss jennie kim. she always have the power to take my breath away...

"hey" jisoo spoke and we said our hello's while chaeyoung is looking awkward here by my side

"want to dance?" jennie reached for my hand. i smile over at her and gulped down my alcohol before going to the dance floor.

once we're in it she pulled me closer to her body making me nervous.

"you okay?" she asked and i chuckled.

"yup. your just making me nervous is all."

"huh. am i making you nervous y/n?" she leaned over to me and kissed my cheek.

"stop that!" i said and she laughed at me while we're dancing.

"sorry for running from that day. i just needed to clear my head."

"it's fine. why did you anyways?" i asked curiously. i saw her face turned to nervousness and i got more curious.

"jennie... what did you do?" i asked playfully but she smiled nervously.

"let's talk outside... i need to tell you something important." she stopped dancing and grabbed my hand.

she led me to the patio where less people are. she stopped at the ledge and looked at me.

"what's so important to know that you need yo drag me here?" i ask with a smile.

"i like you y/n..." she blurted out and left me shock. ofcourse i liked her back bur i don't know what i was going to say

"i know i know we made an agreement that no one should fall for the other but i can't help my fee-" i cut her off because she was talking too much.

"okay okay.." i chuckled lightly and she smiled. "i like you too jen but i don't think we can."

"why not?" she held both of my hands tightly while looking me in the eyes.

"it's my ex jen... she really hurt me and i'm afraid it will happen again."

"hey. are you comparing me with your ex?" she said and i laughed. i knew jennie was better than her. but i was still scared.

i chuckled at her sentence. "i just don't want to relieve that kind of pain again."

"you won't when you're with me." she smiled and made me calm.

she hugged me and played with my hair a little. "i promise if you let me..."

"irene-" i was cut off by a very familiar yet annoying voice i have ever heard.

"i heard my name?"

me and jennie looked behind us and saw the very girl who hurt me. the very girl we were talking about.

"Irene?" i asked and let go of jennie's embrace.

"hello love..."

~~