"Why are you visiting me so late Brock?" I asked, blushing

He stared at me "Did you forget that we will be continuing our little conversation from earlier?"

I nodded "No, I did not forget but I thought we would be finishing it tomorrow or something"

He demanded "No. We're finishing it now."

I shivered at the way his voice deepened at his command.

"Would it bother you if I had sex with that female from earlier or other females?" He asked, starting off where we left it.

My eyes widened and I shot my head to him not expecting him to get right into it

"Well...it's your body and you're mature enough to make your own decisions" I began explaining

He growled, then started to take long strides towards me. Making me step back until I smacked into the wall.

He trapped me

"That's not what I'm asking you" he growled, his arms slamming above my head, really trapping me.

"Y-Yes it would." I blurted out, finally giving him an answer

Silence.

"Good." He growled

I was then lifted up and thrown onto my bed.

I watched with wide eyes as he slowly took off his clothes. He never broke eye contact with me.

When he was fully naked, I couldn't help not looking away from his downstairs area. My face was so red that I could feel it burning.

Let's just say that Brock was well proportioned for how big he was.

"Take your clothes off" he growled as he stood there. His tail whipping back and forth.

"Brock..." I began but was stopped by a loud growl

Come on you can do this, I encouraged myself

I sat up and stared him in the eye. Slowly I shimmied out of my shorts and my bando.

I watched as his eyes ran over my body.

He surprised me when he crawled towards me. His tail brushing up my thigh and finding my own.

It was like magic when our tails wrapped fully around each other.

We stared at each other and without hesitation I reached towards him and brushed my finger tips across his face very lightly.

I began to move them but he grabbed my wrists and brought my hands close to his face.

He kissed each finger tip in both hands, without breaking eye contact.

My mouth opened slightly as I went close to his face. I was so close to kissing him when he took the back of my neck and slammed my mouth to his.

Our kiss was rushed and rough.

He began touching me, leaving burning sensations all over my skin.