The End Is Near The End Is Coming

Conor's POV

We haven't stopped searching for Cataleya. It's been a few days (A/N I forget how long it's been) and I miss her so much I can't help but think it's my fault she's gone. If I hadn't of forced her to go she never would of been found by them. Whoever they are. Rumours have been spread that they weren't even rouges but royal knights.

I disregarded them I mean why would royals want Catt ? Sean is acting like he's dead , he keeps blaming himself. If he hadn't of cheated she wouldn't of been so willing to leave well that's what he thinks ... He honestly might be right. No one has said it but I know Peter , Cain and Mark blame him .

Peter also thinks it's his fault he thinks maybe him being with Aubrey and by not telling her made her think we didn't trust her and so she left willingly . They all say these are the reasons she's gone.

The pack says we can't find her because we are too stressed and that we need to calm down then start looking but I know deep down , hell we all know , we won't find her unless she wants to be found .

Cataleya's POV

I woke up in Damon's arms. If only I could wake up like this every morning. 'Cataleya danger is near the end is coming ' a voice said in my head ' WHAT the end can't be coming I've only started training and me and Damon are only newly mated !!' I said to this voice , not knowing if it would respond . 'The end is coming my child , you will finally be with us.' The voice replied ' WHO ARE YOU!!!' I yelled.

"CATT , CATALEYA WAKE UP I RIGHT NOW" Damon yelled "W-what happened ?" I asked him confused " You were screaming in your sleep saying ' the end is near , the end is coming ' what the fuck does that mean ?" Damon asked me worriedly.

"I-I emm I'll tell you later in the mean time 'Chris' I mentally called out " yes Milady " Chris said appearing at the door . " prepare my training equipment I need to work also arrange for me to not be disturbed" I ordered " yes my princess" he responded .

"Your equipment ? Catt we don't have training today ?" Damon said questionably. "Yes Damon because I'm not training with you. This is something I have to do myself " I told him " Catt don't shut me out please I know you regret what you did to your dad and you think you'll hurt me b- " he didn't get to finish his sentence because I cut him off " that's not what this about. I need to do this myself. No one can help me with my powers no with my gifts but me Damon please trust me on this " I said " I trust you " was his response and he got up leaving.

I got up and quickly showered running into my wardrobe and getting a Falling In Reverse vest a Pierce The Veil jumper/sweater and a pair of sweats and throwing on high tops.

I ran to my training room where Chris and Drake were waiting for me . " ready ?"I asked they both took out their swords and nodded their heads. That's when my real training started.

~7 hours later~ ( SPONGEBOB VOICE THING)

I was so tired and out of breath Drake and Chris had left 3 hours ago. Telling me I should leave as well I've stayed here learning to master my powers and I have . I can control all of them witch is amazing.

I went back into my room and showered stepping out I got into a Black Veil Brides top and a pair of purple sports shorts I threw my wet hair up into a ponytail. I went into my office and looked at the paperwork I spent the next hour and a half deciding and splitting up certain lands with each pack based on size and how much space they already have. It was quite tiring and when I got a knock on my doer I was ore then pleased to answer. It was Damon.

" come to bed baby you look wrecked" he said " carry me " I whined putting my arms in the air like a child " fine " he huffed coming over and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought me to my room.

He set me down on the bed . He lay on top of me keeping most of his weight off . He looked down at me his eyes held lust , love and passion in them. His eyes traveled to my lips and he leant down kissing me. I responded and the kiss grew more heated until it was basically us making out. His tongue traced my bottom lip for entrance with I didn't grant to tease him and he squeezed my ass making me gasp. He took this opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue and we both fought for dominance with he won.

We eventually pulled apart " I believe you have something to tell me ?" Damon asked " what ?" I asked genuinely confused " what does the end is near the end is coming mean ? " he asked " it means. The end is coming. The end to all of this is very near. The final battle is near " I tell him ' my final battle , my final moments are near' I think but don't say .

Damon's POV

The end is near ? It's coming ? It can't be. The battle can't be this soon. I can't leave her so soon.

A/N heheh so I updated sorry it's been so long please vote , fan , follow comment and all that. So the end is near ? That also means the ending to the book is near. I plan on making a sequel and possibly turning this into a series I don't know yet. Comment if you think I should. Also what does Damon mean by he can't leave her so soon ? Hmmm COMMENT xxx Shannon