He didn't give any sneaky comments when he caught me ogling either so he's probably a bad guy.

"Finee." I gave him the sunscreen and he applied it for me.

"Thank you." I gave him a smile when he finished.

"You're welcome, beautiful."

I just smiled and looked away. "By the way, I'm blayze. And you're?"

'Nicky. I mean nichole."

"Lovely name for a beautiful face but what's a beautiful damsel like yourself doing here all by yourself?"

"And who says I'm alone?"

"Oh, really! Then, why can't I see your companion around."

"He......never mind. " I cant go about discussing my personal issues with a stranger. Can I now?

"Ok, ok. If you don't want to tell me ,its fine but atleast can we go for drinks?"

"I....."

"Please, just a drink with a friend won't do you any harm, would it now." He interrupted what I was about to say.

"A friend?" Are we even friends?

"Yea, aren't we friends? We even exchanged names." Well..... I suppose.

He does seem like a nice guy and he probably just wants to befriend me, so what's the harm?

"Ok, but only a drink." Right.

***********************************

I laughed heartily and turned to face him when we reached the door.

"You crack such good jokes, blayze. Thanks for making my day. I've not laughed that long in a while."

"I'm so glad I did, beautiful. Take care of yourself and your companion." He replied quoting the companion.

I did tell him I'm here with my husband but he won't stop calling him my companion. I rolled my eyes but gave him a small smile. I waved my hands at him and made to go inside the room but he immediately pulled me into a tight hug and after few minutes, he let me go. He grinned and immediately made his way out.

Well, that's.................weird.

I sighed and made my way inside and then closed the door behind me.

"Are you done whoring around?" Was the first words I heard immediately I entered the apartment . I turned to the side and I'm met with an angry looking Xander.

"Excuse me?" Was all I could blurt out. But, yes. Is he talking to me?

"Have you had enough of the fun?"

"Huh?" I was confused. Instead of getting angry at the words and tone with which he spoke to me, I was calm waiting for him to explain.

"I thought you were planning on spending the whole evening with your newly found love or probably old love which I never knew about."

"Thought you spoke of loyalty whilst we are still married. It's only been a few days and you're already whoring around. That too with blayze. Blayze of all people. Huh!" He spat, anger and frustration clearly visible on his handsome face.

'Really, nichole? You're still calling him handsome?'

Why is he so angry at blayze and what does he mean by blayze of all people? Hold up! He also called me a whore. Me! Really?

"You had so much fun that you even forgot about our dinner plans. Fine, I know this whole marriage is a charade but whilst you're getting my money, you stick to my rules, you get that?" He asked more like ordered whilst shaking my shoulders frantically. He tightened his grip on me.

"You are hurting me, Xander." He didn't leave me, if anything his grip only tightened. I winced in pain but he wouldn't badge.

"I said you are hurting me. " I winced in pain and tried to release his grip on me but he pulled me to him instead and glared at me. His eyes look almost bloodshot from anger.

The pain was getting unbearable and despite the fact that I kept wincing, he didn't loosen his grip on me.

"Xander, You Are Hurting Me." I shouted and slapped him hard across the face. That did the trick. He placed his hand on his cheeks.

I rubbed my arms. The part where he held tightly was a little pink and swollen. It was so painful. No one has ever treated me this way. Noone.

"Ok. I agree I forgot our dinner plans but you also left me at the beach. You promised to be back and you didn't and just because I found myself a friend, you're calling me a whore." I shouted it all at once. I was angry now. How could he call me a whore? The fudge! And he even hurt my arm.

"You have no right to call me a whore. I know I'm on your payroll and I'd have to bear with all your tantrums for six months but I won't bear anyone, I mean anyone questioning my character. Not even if the person is the president of the world and you, you are just Xander, the arrogant, egoistic and stuck up billionaire. " I sniffled and wiped the stubborn tears which despite all my efforts, still roll down my face.

He can't see me cry. He doesn't even have the right. I won't even give him that happiness of seeing me crying over him. I hate him!

I rushed to the room and locked the door behind me. I immediately broke down into uncontrollable tears.

Happy new month, guys.

Surprise update! I hope you liked your new month gift.

What do you think of nichole's outburst?

Fair reaction or overreaction?

Don't forget to vote.

Love,
Fateehat.

01-05-2019💍