Epilogue

Two Years Later

Dominic looked at the gathering of family and friends at his Villa, seeking out his wife. Finding her, talking animatedly with his mother, in the far end. Her beauty still astounded him, reaching her, he slipped his arms around her bulging waist, nuzzling her neck, bringing her towards him, always enjoying having her in his arms.

"How is the love's of my life doing?" He gently asked, kissing her neck.

Laughing, she turned in his embrace, linking her hands behind his neck, lifting up, kissing his lips, "Your twins and I are doing great, now that you are here." Looking up at him, forgetting about the audience watching them.

Elena looked at them, nudging at Macy's mother, "Who could believe, that Dominic's gamble would pay off?"

"Dominic did! He believed and never gave up." Macy's mom replied, watching the couple, happy that everything worked out.

Oblivious to everyone else, Dominic and Macy were locked in their own world, "I love you Macy."

"Love you, Dominic," Happy that their happily ever after was real and soon, their family would grow.

Dominic was ecstatic, his secret desire has been fulfilled, his love in his arms forever and their love free to be shared. And soon the addition to their family, was proof of their eternal love.

The End

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Author's Note

Thank you for your support and taking your time to read my story.

I would just like to point out a few things:

• Comments are appreciated, positive and negative, just keep them clean.

• I know there are probably grammatical mistakes, plz excuse them. 

• Pictures are not my own.

• This story is my own, plz do not copy.

Again thank you for your support.

🤗😘🤗