First day of school

Y/n's Pov

I wake up in the living room with a blanket covering me and Ruby.

Y/n: Must have fallen asleep watching tv with them.

I get up and head to the kitchen I put some waffles in the toaster. I went to my room and got dressed. I went back down and ate breakfast. I wasn't in much of a rush since I need to be at school in a hour. I head over to the door and saw a note. 'He Y/n forgot to tell your new sisters that they have school today. They don't need to worry about class location they have your classes. Good thing I was the doctor that saved the principal's daughter. Have a great day at school.' 

Y/n: Well wanted to uses this as a prank but this is more important.

I open my backpack and took out my air horn.

*air horn noise* (I don't know what it sounds like) *Thud* 

Y/n: Hehe there's Weiss.

Ruby came in the hall from the living room and the others came down the stairs. They of course saw the air horn in my hand.

Weiss: What the hell Y/n!

Ruby: Why did you wake us up Y/n? *Yawn*

 Y/n: Sorry but I had to get my 'sisters' up for school.

Yang: Huh?

Y/n: Let's just say the principal of my school owned my mom big time. Now you four get some clothes and get dressed I'll make some breakfast for you guys.

They rushed up stairs while went back to the kitchen and got eggs and bacon on the stove. I heard them coming down the stairs.

Ruby: Hey Y/n.

She kissed my cheek.

Yang: What's for breakfast?

Y/n: Bacon and scrambled eggs. Here you go.

 Here you go