"Nooo! That just made this harder! I can't beat someone who uses an earth and water quirk!" I complain and Peter nods.

"That's why I'm here, I know his tricks, so the playing field is evened out." Peter says to me and I nod. "We won't be able to get to the escape gate, it'll be impossible if the ground is earth." Peter says to me and I nod.

"Well I have the cuffs." I say to him and Peter nods as I attach them to my belt securely.

We walk inside and its a forest.

"Oh yeah, severe disadvantage already." I say and Peter nods.

"We should get into a tree as quickly as possible before the ground gets muddy." Peter says to me and I nod.

We climb into a tree and I get to the top and I look around to see the escape gate farther away from us than I would have liked.

"Where is Dad?" Peter asks as he keeps watch below.

"Escape gate." I say to him. "No, wait, he's running this way." I say to him.

"Got it." Peter says to me.

"I see a pond about a mile west from here, we should try to get there." I say to Peter who hums.

"Bad idea, Dad will head there first, there's a good chance that he already knows about it." Peter says to me and I nod.

A mud wave comes from us and I stare at it for a moment.

"Shit." I say and we drop out of the ground and run as fast as we can to get away from it.

"Doesn't your quirk have a twist to it?" Peter asks me and I nod. "What does it do?" Peter asks me.

"My water can cancel out any quirk once it touches it, but it has to be the person with the quirk, instead of the mud wave behind us." I say to him and Peter nods.

"Pretty useless if we don't want to get into contact with Dad then." Peter says as we duck behind a rock with covering and the mud wave goes right past us.

I look at the mud all over the place and twitch. "Its, so messy." I say and Peter nods.

"Let's get going before Dad finds us." Peter says to me and I nod.

We make a dash under the trees and Peter slips, but I catch him by the back of his suit before he fell fast first into the mud.

"Wait." I say and I look down to see us being swallowed by mud. "Shit." I say and I use my quirk to get Peter into a tree next to us.

"Found you two!" Tony cheers as Peter reaches down towards me.

"Fuck." The both of us say and I reach up and Peter grabs my hand as I hit Tony with a waterfall, which stops me from sinking.

Peter pulls me up and we look at Tony.

"This is gonna be a pain in the ass." I say and Peter nods.

I start thinking of plans right now and I finally come up with one that might work.

"No, I can't use that plan hypothetically like that." I mutter to myself and I continue muttering out plans while Peter sweat drops next to me and after a minute, I come up with one. "Peter, I'm gonna use my quirk to throw you." I say to him.

"WHAT?" He yells and I nod.

"Don't worry, it'll hurt." I say to him and he sulks.

"Can you at least tell me the plan?" Peter asks me.

"I'm gonna run that way and avoid the mud as Tony comes for me, I'm gonna wear him out and when I get go where you'll be waiting which will be next to the lake two miles east, your gonna set up traps and wait for us, and we'll capture him that way." I say to Peter who nods.