Twins?

"MUM I WANT A TOY NOW!" Josephine, now Scarlett, sighed. Her daughter was becoming a brat. She had to stop her. "No, Belle. Spoilt brat," she shouted. Belle paused. "Sorry, Mum, I'll never be like that again," she sniffed. "Good," said Jo. "I'm sorry I love you!" said Belle again, tears blurring in her eyes. "Belle, it's OK. Just don't do that again, honey," said Jo. Belle nodded and quietly walked to her bedroom, a room with a bed and a desk and chair. That was all Belle had. She had one book, called Little Women, and one toy. A second-handed doll that Jo had bought from a garage sale. The doll had a cascade of wavy brown hair and blue eyes,  rosy cheeks and pale skin.  

The following month, Josephine was diagnosed with cancer. Poor Belle spent her days crying as Jo was at the hospital. After a day of no food and no water, Jake and his new wife, Crystal. 

"Who are you?" sniffed Belle. "Your father," said Jake softly. "And this is your stepmom." 

"What  happened to mum?"

"Oh, Josephine? Uh, she died," lied Jake. 

After a few minutes, they arrived at Crystal's home. A girl that looked exactly like Belle was standing there. "OMG, Dad! I think Belle is Elle's twin! We found her!" squealed an older girl. "Yes, Uma! We found Elle's twin! Let's take a photo!" yelled Crystal. She took a pic and sent it to her friends.

 She took a pic and sent it to her friends

#LoveElleAndBelle

Belle smiled and hugged her twin. "Belle, let's go play," said Elle. "Ok," said Belle, running.