♦~Words like Thorns~♦

I DON'T NEED AN INTRO, JUST GO TO THE INTRO FOR MY OTHER BOOKS- Y'ALL READ FANFIC YOU GET IT- LETS ROLL RIGHT INTO IT THEN!!!!

One-shot idea:

Your just a kid at Hopes Peak academy, a kid with a nice yet unfortunate talent.... The Ultimate Cutie. People like you, but some are jealous, leading an angel like you to get bullied. And Fuyuhiko doesn't like that very much...

Warnings:

Fluff but beware for violence, cussing cause it's Fuyuhiko I mean come on- and like bullying and stuff~

Your POV:

I hate my talent...

       I used to love it. My family praise me for it, my friends adored me for it, I made friends that way and more! But now, since I attend Hopes Peak... Every girl and even some boys get jealous or frustrated with me. They says it's my looks and personality. It's too adorable and just by looking at me can make anyone fangirl or fanboy. It's threatening to some people, I don't really understand why though. I've never done anything bad to people, not that I know of, but I guess that's why they hate me; I'm just overall good, with seemingly no flaws. They're so envious, so they lash out, hurting me, bruising me or scarring me in more ways then one. I'm bullied mentally and physically. I hate it. Yet, here I am.

        I walk through the halls, my uniform hugging my form perfectly. My uniform consists of a tight white body suit (with shorts), along with a (fav colour) skirt that's longer in the back and other accents in my favourite colour; like my (fav colour) stockings. My hair falls perfectly, framing my face and big eyes. My lips plump and rosy, and my skin nearly flawless, except for a few freckles/beauty marks here and there. I make eye contact with some boys who swoon and wave at me. I give them a shy wave but scurry off, knowing their girlfriends will beat me up later. I speed over to my locker, grabbing my things quickly before someone-

*SLAM*

never mind....

       "Hey there again ugly!~" One of my bullies sneers. I cradle my now hurt hand, since she closed my lockers door on my hand. I feel tears brim my eyes, my throat burning.

         "Saw you talking with my boyfriend today~ Don't think I'll let you get away with that!~" She laughs, her goons laughing with her, their snooty laughter annoying me. I bite my lip, trying not to cry.

        "I-I didn't talk to him, he waved and I walked away-"

       "I don't care about what you did or not! He pays more attention to you then he does to me! I will not allow that to happen!" She yells, grabbing a fistful of my hair and slamming my head against the locker. I whimper, clutching the side of my head in pain as a few tears trail down my cheeks, a sob escaping past my lips. A few people around me laugh at my sunken state, the girls laughing as they walk away, leaving me in my own misery and pain. I quickly grab my bag and run off to the bathroom, hoping to fix myself up before class, hiding my face from view.

Little did I know, that someone for once, felt sorry for me

And it wasn't someone I expected to feel sorry for someone like me...

Fuyuhiko's POV:

       It's the same old boring ass day. Nothing new ever happens, and my friends/classmates either always bug me or avoid me; it's annoying as hell. I stalk through the hallway, glaring at very person who walks by, pissed off like usual. I hear laughing, banging and whimpering. I turn around to see the usual school bullies picking on the Ultimate Cutie, who just had her head slammed against her locker. I wince, hearing the pain in her voice, actually making me cringe. I won't really admits this but, she's really well.... Cute. She's nice to everyone, including me, and she's over the top pretty. I always get kinda flustered around her, but I'll never admit it; I have a reputation to uphold. I can't help but get infuriated with how they treat her though, it's not her fault that guys are naturally drawn to her; those other girls just need a better personality if you ask me. I watch as they all leave laughing, y/n running away to the washroom to fix herself. My body start to move on it's own, stalking towards the chicks who just hurt the one genuinely nice person to me.