part 18 shock....

Start from the beginning

Raj : enough.....You people can go with your kids .....

Manik: dad .....He asked in shock ......

But suddenly they hear a shout .....Maaa....They see dadi is unconscious in rohit arms ....They all run to dadi ...

Sneha just pushes everyone and moves to dadi with tears.........

She just holds her hand to see the pulse ......

Raj : leave my mom....It's bcoz of you people.... leave her .......

Sneha : just shut up .......She shouts ....Everyone becomes silent ......

Manik get the car ......It's emergency .......Guddu lift her in your arms fast ......

Rohit follows what she says .........They reach the nearby hospital ......The big family is waiting in the private waiting hall.......

Dadi is inside icu .....She had a heart stroke ..........The doctors are doing their work.....

Nandu : appa ....What's happening here ....How r u connected to these people ....How do you know them.....

Manik: yes dad ....y r u shouting on them....Asking them to leave .......

All the kids ask them...But no one is replying .....In fact sneha is crying in rakesh arms .....Swetha is holding rohit tightly ......Neo is side hugging raj......Who is not crying but is in shock .......akash is hugged by ashi who has tears ........Raman is sitting like a stone .......abeer is just starting at sneha .......Priya is just side hugging him......alok sheetal manish and nisha are also crying .....nidhi is just sitting beside neo and rishi is sitting on the other side of raj......

Raj sits silently .......

Manik: mom atleast u say na .......

Nanu : i will tell you ....They won't say ......Bcoz they all are the same stubborn kids .......

Manik: what happened nanu.....

Nanu : this lady sneha thakkar he points to sneha who is crying in rakesh arms ......She is sneha malhotra only daughter of the malhotra  house .......Younger to raj and elder to rohit ........Raj used to love her like his daughter ......For rohit she is second mom........She is our choti....

What ????All the kids ask in shock.....

Abhi : but mom never told me ....We have a big family .......I never seen or heard about you all......

Nanu : bcoz these people are not the same what they show. ......whenever is see you all in these nine days ...... i used to remember how my kids are ....These people who are sitting here not looking to each other are best friends without any secrets ......Specially ishitha khurana. .....Only sister of akash khurana......jaan of our house and reason for our smiles ........ishu is called jaan by all......

Nandu : meri amma .....How do you know her .....

Nani : you should not ask this bcoz she is born for her parents  but  brought up by gayatri .........She is most pampered kid in the house.....Bcoz she lost her parents at the very small age .....So gayatri along with raj rohit and sneha took the responsibility of ishitha and akash.........

Manik: nanu nani ....Plzz say clearly ......If these are family .....Why I never met them in these years ......Why are we living in other places not in india ....I want to know .....Plzz.....

Nanu : i will tell you ......these people are known for their friendship and love ....People used to adore them....Best thing I noticed In your dad raj malhotra is his friendship with ishitha his  jaan.....