Epilouge

I wake up in a familiar room, my room. A crib was in the corner up against the wall and I see a familiar face inside. Marrionette. I smile widely and turn to my left to see a paur of golden eyes staring at me. I get startled.

"Oh Matt! You scared me." I sigh in releif and hold a hand to my chest.
"Mommy I cant sleep, can you sing to me?" He asks and climbs up into out bed.
I chuckle a little. "How about you sleep with mommy and daddy intead?" I pat the middle between me and a sleeping Erik.
"Yay! Can Marrionette sleep with us too?" He asks with a toothy grin.
"Of course baby, get settled in." I stand up and walk over to the crib. Matthias gets settled in behind me when I pick up the younger toddler gently. "Come on, up we go." I whisper to her and walk back over. "Scoot over Matt."
He makes room for the two of us. Thankfully, me and Erik's bed was big for all of us. I lay back down facing Matt. He was cuddled against his father and Marri was laying against Matt. I cuddle into My kids and hug them.
"I love you." I whisper and smile.
"Love you momma." Matt responds and Marri snores a little baby snore.
Me and Matt look at eachother, trying to hold in our laughter. I hold his hand over Marri's tiny body and Erik unconciously shifts to face us all. I look lovingly at them. My family.