Big Day 1 9

About a month later

We wanted to get married as soon as possible so of course we had to wait till the opera finished. I sat on a stool, getting my makeup done by Christine and Meg picking and fixing my dress. I had requested that my dress was homemade, I have always wanted a sewn wedding dress. Meg was just fixing up and loose stitching and making sure it was fastened tight enough. Because I made my dress with a little help it was way more modern than the wedding dresses they have now.

"Katherina stop moving!" Meg and Christine said at the same time.
I felt a poke in my back. "Ow!" Christine scowls and continues on my makeup.
"Sorry." Meg pipes up and they go back to work.

I've never written a wedding before. Sorry TT.TT. Timeskip to when it begins.

I calmed myself with words of encouragement before walking out and on the isle. I kept my gaze down, making sure I didnt trip. I saw everyone stand When I openned the doors. When I say everyone I mean like two people. (Exageration of course.) Meg and Madame Giry, The De Chany's, and Nadir's family all stood to look at me. We were in a clearing of a forest with a lake near the scene. It was beautiful here. I never imagined that my wedding would be without my bestfriends and family. But I wouldnt give this opportunity up for the world.

3rd Person POV

Erik's breath caught in his throught when he saw his fiance walking down the isle. Nadir stood by his side and a priest they had found that didnt mind, stood on his other. Meg and Christine stood in matching dresses seperated on the other side, Katherina's bridesmaids. Little Gustauve was in his fathers arms, dressed in a cute dressy outfit. Katherina wished that someday she could have a child like him.
When the bride arrived up to the plave where Erik stood, Meg and Christine already had tears slowly running down their faces. Happy tears of course. Madame Giry's eyes were watery. Nadir and the others stood happily. Erik was wearing his mask, for everyone elses sake he said. Although if it was the brides choice it would be off in a snap. The priest started the recitement. But Katherina couldnt focus on the words he said. She could only focus on trying not to cry and the man in front of her. So when she had to say her vows she said them full of love and teary eyes. Erik was almost in the same state.
When they said 'I do'. Katherina swore this was the happiest moment of her life. The kiss was short and sweet. But long wnough to enjoy the moment.
Katherina had made sure that there was a photographer to memorize her happiest moment. The pictures were cute and simple. But just perfect to the newly weds. They had the after party and Gustauve held Kathy's finger as she chatted with the De Chany's, thanking them for comming. She went over the the lady Giry's and held Meg in a hug while smiling happiky and thankfully to Madame Giry. She kindly thanked Nadir's family and was introduced to them by Nadir himself. His wife told her to always feel free to talk.
The party ended with Katherina laughing joyously while holding her husband tightly and him looking at her like she was the world.

The night had ended and Katherina flopped onto her bed with a nightgown on. She didnt want to ruin her dress. The wedded couple fell asleep in eachothers embrace and no thoughts for the future.

Its really short I'm sorry but I've never written a wedding scene before and I'm not in love with Erik so it felt awkward to right any personal scenes. Sorry, dont kill me! There will be like three more chaps so dont leave just yet :)