Chapter 7

"A Demon? Hell yes."

I say, grinning at him.

"Wha-when-how-HUH?" Duncan stutters,

standing up.

"I'm just not going to answer that and talk normal because someone's coming. So... Are you finally-" I stop as someone walks in, who turns out to be Martyn.

"Oh hey Duncan. Toby, can you come over to the livestream room again?" Martyn asks, and I nod, standing up.

"Talk later, ok?"

I whisper to Duncan, then beeline to the livestream room.

Duncan's POV:

Well.... Now that that's settled, let's go back to Lewis. He's-sh*t. Sh*t sh*t SH*T! He's doing a livestream with facecam and his eyes are glowing. Goddammit. I run over to Lewis's room, knocking, quickly before shoving the door open.

I'm making it look like a scripted thing that Lewis doesn't know about. "LEWIS COME HERE HURRY!" I yell, slightly exaggerating my words. "Uh, I'll be back in a second guys. What the hell Duncan??! I-" I cut him off by pointing at his face, then whispering" Lewis, your eyes are glowing. And you were livestreaming. Make this look scripted, then tell them that they were special made contacts. There are likely supernatural fans watching the stream, and they would know well enough to shake it off ok? Now, to keep the scripted part... I'll get Toby and Martyn in here. I'll be back in a second." I run over to the livestream room, and grab the two of them by their shirts.

Martyn was about to say something, but stopped as I shushed him. "I'm trying to make something look like a partially scripted skit in the middle of Lewis's stream so help me in all ways possible. Martyn, you should know what to do, Toby, just act terrified." I command, shoving Martyn towards the door. 'Martyn has no idea yet, right?' I ask Toby-telepathically of course.

'Not a bloody clue. But he will soon.' He answers, running after Martyn.

Ethan's POV:

(My OC based off of a person I know IRL! He's not a super significant part of the whole story but I love OCs XD)

Hello rea-(DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL ETHAN!!)

Fine.

I walk downstairs after the others leave for 'work', taking a peek around all the rooms. Not exactly the neatest place, but nerdy and otherwise homy. It has a bit of a weird energy to it though.... Almost... Demonic? No, that's different. It's like... death. I should... Probably leave it.

I walk out the door, making sure to lock it. I follow my phone's directions to Yogtowers. There's no secretary for some reason, so I walk into the lift and go up to the fourth floor. I look around for Ridge or Toby, not seeing either. I slowly back out, feeling slightly awkward. I'm just gonna.... BYE.

(That was rude)

Martyn's POV:

I do some clever acting along with Toby, and soon enough the chat of the stream stops freaking out. "Whoa! You got me there! Nice." Someone said in the chat. Toby and I walk out of the room, going back to the livestream room. "Let's go back to Lewis' place, I'm tired. What was that acting thing about anyways?" Toby asked me innocently. "Uh, sure why not? And I think Duncan wanted to crash Lewis' livestream. Come on, let's go!" I answer, running towards the lift. Toby follows and we're off.

____\_________________________//-----
I'm back from my hiatus!! I've got ideas again so be prepared for more updates! Mostly on this book but I'm getting close to finishing my editing on TSDW and a new book coming soon! SEEYA LATER!