Chapter 6

Toby's POV:

Oh god. Well, I'm going to have a long talk with Martyn today... Or maybe tonight considering what will happen with both of us. Wait... What about Lewis? And Hannah.... Well sh*t. Wait, Hannah is staying with Kim while Ridge, Ethan and I are here... So that's one problem solved. I'll just be quiet, Lewis is a heavy sleeper. Now... Act like its normal and go to the live stream room. "Soooooooooo... What're we doing today Martyn?" I ask him, jumping onto the chair. "Uhh... How about a new series on the Yogscast Complete?" He asks. "Sure, that'll be fun! I wanna do some of the magic mods, like Ars Magica and Witchery this time around. " I answer, and realize we could be summoning demons. Let's see how similar they are.

We spawn in a magical forest biome, really close to someone's base. "Whoa! Someone's base is there! I wonder who's it is though, it doesn't look Hannah and Nilesy's, or Bebop and Ridges... It's for sure not Lewis, Simon, Sjin or Sips. Oh wait a minute. Hello everybody! I'm inthelittlewood, also known as Martyn, and welcome to a new Yogscast Complete Pack series, with Toby! Now, I really want to find out who's base it is! Wait, there's a nameplate... Toby can you read it?" Martyn says, looking towards the walks of the house. "Uhh... I think it says... Oh! It's KirinDave! " I say, then start typing.

"Hey, Dave! Uh, we spawned right by your base... Can we come in?"

I type into the chat.

"Oh, hello Toby! Uh, sure, just wait a second. I need to call off my Specters."

He types back.

"Whoa! What the hell are Specters? You know what? Let's not find out." Martyn says in a cautious tone. I start laughing at his face-he looked bloody terrified at the name of them!

~-time skip to the end of recording-~

3rd person POV:

Duncan was yet again, spying on the rest of the Yogscast. Currently, he was watching Toby and Martyn finish the first episode of a new series. "Martyn looks normal... Wait... There's something in Toby's hair... They look like- WHAT THE SH*T?!" Duncan yelled as Toby looked straight at the camera. With red eyes. Duncan fell back in his chair, right when the screen went black. "I KNEW there was something off about that kid! HE'S A BLOODY-" Duncan quickly cut himself off as Sjin walked into his room. "Hey Duncan. What were you yelling about?" He asks, looking at the blank computer screen. "Uh, I was watching a show and my computer just randomly turned off! I was getting really into it.... Anyways! What's up?" Duncan lies, trying to keep a casual mood. "Well, uh, I was wondering if you'd like to help me on one of the BattleShip let's builds later?" Sjin asks, and Duncan grins. "Sure! But I've got something to do first."

Toby's POV:

Whoops. I may have just revealed my existence to whoever was watching the camera. Oh well. The seal will break sometime soon, no hiding it then.

(*cough* EXTREME HINT TO WHAT TOBY IS *cough*)

I walk over to Duncan's room and peek in. His computer's off. Dammit, that means that he was the one with the camera! I take my glasses off and walk in. "Hello, Duncan." I say simply, grinning as he backs up to the wall.

"Y-you're a-"

"A Demon? Hell yes."