Chapter 2

Brooklyn POV

BRRRRRGGGGGG..................

BBBBRRRRRRRGGGGGGG.....................

The sound of my annoying 6:30 a.m. alarm went off but I still got out of bed and headed into the bathroom to do my morning routine (What she's wearing up top 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽). I got up Gucci and took her out on her walk and After everything was done I went to the kitchen to get a banana and water. Once I got to my truck, plug in the aux cord, with that I was on my way.

Her truck 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽~~~~~~20 minutes later ~~~~~~~~

Her truck 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽
~~~~~~20 minutes later ~~~~~~~~

Finally I got to the tall building that looked about 20 or so floors. This place looked so nice inside, it had a hugged lobby. One side had a whole food court and many more. It's crazy how I never notice this building was here, I would only drive by. I walked to the reception desk to ask where was the interview being held.

"Hello, I was wandering where was interview being taken?"I said to the lady

"Hi, um it's on the 20th floor"

"Ok thank you......" I didn't know her name

"It's Blaze. Blaze Johnson"

"That's a beautiful name, oh, and I'm Taylor. Brooklyn Taylor. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You to hope you get the job."

"Oh right, I have to go, I hope so too." I got lost track of time. I came here to get a job and that's what I'm here for.

"I wish you luck, hope you get the job, Brooklyn" she says

"Thanks" I say making my way to the elevator. Once I got all the way up there they was another lady but this one was on her phone not going her job.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn Taylor and I'm here for an interview for the PA position"

"I don't care what you name is. Why don't you go and wait like the others." This bitch about having me ready to swing, I swear. She had a fake ass smile on her face. I fought the urge to slap the shit out of her. But instead I just ignored it and went to an open seat. I took out my iPhone and played games until I was called back. Gathering my things quickly, there was a women coming down the hall balling her eyes out.

Is it that bad

I thought to myself 'wish me luck'. I got to the door, took a deep breath, knocked on the door and waited wait for the come in.

"Come in" the voice was so deep in the inside of my panties were instantly. His accent just makes me want to jump on his bones when I see him. I opened the door and there he was sitting at his computer doing whatever. I took my seat and waited for him to start this thing. I cleared my throat to get his attention, again he doesn't look up. I look around his office, it was a nice dark, semi light blue and white everywhere.

"Why are you here?" He says with irritation in his voice.

"I'm here for a interview for the PA posi-" he cuts me off, I just lost so much respect from him. Something about me is that I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm talking. You could be anybody, I would either slap you or punch you in the face. But I decided to just keep calm, I needed a job that pays well and everything. Being adult is really hard work.

"What's your name?"he asked kindly.

"Brooklyn Taylor, sir"

"Give me your resume." more like a demand if you ask me. He take my resume and looks over it. There are so many thoughts going through my mind, what happens if I don't get this job what am I going to do, I'm already behind on my rent. Even more stuff that was going through, I just then take another deep breath and think about the positive thing instead of the negatives. My grandma always told me that before she passed. She was the told me how to do things and plus I learned from her since my parents were never around when I was growing up.

"You're hired, you got the job"

"That's it no other questions"

"Do you want the job or not?"he said

"Umm... Yes, thank you" I'm internally screaming, this calls for a celebration.

"Mr.Coppola, when do I start working?" I asked hoping it can be as soon as possible, I'm not trying to get evicted here.

"Mrs. Taylor, you will start tomorrow morning, you better be here before I do or you will be fired and I'm not afraid to do it."he says kinda scarring me. In order to work for him I can be no bitch, if you know what I mean.

"Ok, but I'm not married." I held up left hand. "Thank you again for this job I appreciate it" I was very glad, now I can use the skills that I've had in high school and put that to use. I thought that it will be that bad seeing the woman balling her eyes out. I walk out with the biggest smile on my face. I took the elevator back down to the lobby, I saw Blaze, I went to her so that I can share the news.

"Hey how did it go?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"It went well at the most part, I got the job though!!" I whispered the last part. She told me a few things I needed to know about working here. We said our goodbyes, I was heading home, I but stopped at Starbucks, since the traffic is so bad. When I get home Gucci ran to me and started licking my ankles, that's her way of greeting me. I went to take another shower, I like to be clean, after I take Gucci on a walk and let her do her thing. We got back home after a hour and a half later. I had steak and mashed potatoes with asparagus for dinner.

The rest of the night is to chill since it's Monday and tomorrow is the first day of work for me. I called Sydney and told her that I did get the job. She knew along that I was going to get it. We talk until my phone died. I did my night routine and went to sleep.