eleven ; she would

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter elevenshe would

chapter eleven ━ she would

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ if given the choice ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

MELODY WAS BEING viciously attacked by her entire family. They were all smushed together to fit into the screen of a laptop that was no doubt Henry's that he used for school. Each one was talking at the same time, giving her whiplash honestly as she was wide-eyed, staring at them. She had to plug her earbuds into her own laptop so those who were awake at the Abattoir didn't hear the conversation going on. And on several occasions, she had to duck her head because a massive blush would appear on her face.

"She better not have a boyfriend!" Pan exclaimed, not very ecstatic at the thought, despite his daughter being several centuries old.

"No, she doesn't have a boyfriend!" Henry yelled back at him, eyes narrowed. "She has a girlfriend!"

"LIKE HELL SHE DOES!"

The brunette rubbed her temple, beginning to acquire a headache. She was not fond of the argument between the two. And to think that it stemmed from one comment Mary Margaret made to Melody about if anyone had caught her eye yet, hinting towards a possible crush. That suggestion alone caused Pan to nearly tackle her, making Felix grabbed onto him, little Alec giggling as he thought they were playing around, David to almost punch Pan in the fact, Henry to break the two up and then mention Rebekah.

It was no secret that there was chemistry between the two females. But they knew if anyone spoke about it to Melody, they would get burnt to a crisp because of how everyone was gossiping about the two possibly being a couple. She was tired of hearing about it but since she nearly killed Slightly through her phone, she assumed they got the memo. That certainly didn't stop the whispers behind closed doors. Until now that is.

"We've been through this Henry," Melody pointed out with a sigh, laying back against her headboard, her laptop settled on her crossed legs. "I'm not with Rebekah, I'm not with anyone, okay? So shut your bloody mouth before I knock your teeth in so far you choke on them."

That shut him up real fast, the brunette scurrying away from the screen. Emma went after him, Killian filling in her place. Pan was smirking, his eyes holding smugness, ever so proud that his daughter inherited his quick wit. That trait surely gave men a run for their money. As if sensing his thoughts, Felix looked at him, blushing.

Melody huffed, flicking her hair out of her eyes. Killian was the first to speak, looking like he was debating on whether to speak or not, knowing that if he said the wrong thing, he may lose his other hand. But for some reason, he thought it would be genius to open his mouth and say this:

"Well, I happen to think that you do have a crush on her."

Everything went silent. Pan slowly turned to him and then growled loudly, tackling him. Chaos erupted on one side of the screen. If the situation were different, Melody would have laughed, kicked her feet back, and ate popcorn while watching them fight. This time, she ended the Skype call, closing her laptop lid. She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the wooden headboard once more. The thing is, the thought wasn't so bad to her, though she wouldn't admit to it.

She'd date Rebekah Mikaelson if given the chance.